Asda B.B.Q Chicken mini fillets

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Can anyone tell me if this is free? As the chinese style chicken mini fillets are free.

Unfortunately the website doesn't have them on.

The Tikka and Chinese ones are free on red, but the Mexican ones are 1.5 syns per 200g on red, so you might want to check the nutritional information just in case...

Unfortunately the website doesn't have them on.

The Tikka and Chinese ones are free on red, but the Mexican ones are 1.5 syns per 200g on red, so you might want to check the nutritional information just in case...

Thanks for that i did look online but i fort i was missing something, i will buy a packet and work them out!

Gemma - did you work this out? Be really grateful if anyone knows the syn value on these please as I have them for lunch today but need to know what syns I'm eating!

Gemma - did you work this out? Be really grateful if anyone knows the syn value on these please as I have them for lunch today but need to know what syns I'm eating!

I could only find the 'Asda Chicken BBQ' (2 for £5)

For 100g they are:

Free on EE & Original and 6.5 Syns on Green.

Are they the right ones?

They're not but thank you for looking :)I've got the nutritional info per 100g144kcalProtein 27.8gCarb 4.9g (all of which sugars)Fat 1.5 g (0.4 saturated)Pack size is 150g. If anyone can syn calculator it for me I would be SO grateful, thank you xx

Back