Asda Chicken and mushroom snack pot

Freshstartnewme!

Gold Member
Hi there,

I have had a search but can't seem to find, could anyone please tell me the syn value of:

Asda Chicken and mushroom Snack pot:
Per 61g pot
269kcal
Fat 6.4g of which saturates 4.1g
protein 7.8g
carbs 45.1g of which sugars 3.2g

Also Tomato and herb
66g
259kcal
fat 1.6g
protein 8.5g
carbs 52.7 of which sugars 4.2g

Thank you ever so much :)

Claire

Assuming no free food:

13½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

13 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

Hiya, can this be right- they are just pasta pots? I don't understand how pasta n sauce could be free and these are half the size!! I know the 20 calorie to 1 syn but thought with the pasta they would be lower?

Oh dear!!

Thank you x

I did say 'assuming no free food' as you hadn't told me what any of the ingredients were ;) I've no idea what a Snack Pot is as I've never had one and dont shop at Asda.

Now - assuming the free food is *dried* pasta? (as theyre only 60 odd g):

1½ Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy

Also Tomato and herb
Free per package/portion on Extra Easy

On the other hand if it's "pasta (dried), savoury pot" the chicken & mushroom is 4½ Syns and the tomato 3 Syns. I dont know the difference as I dont eat them, sorry, but Id guess yours is the latter?

I did say 'assuming no free food' as you hadn't told me what any of the ingredients were ;) I've no idea what a Snack Pot is as I've never had one and dont shop at Asda.

Now - assuming the free food is *dried* pasta? (as theyre only 60 odd g):

1½ Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy

Also Tomato and herb
Free per package/portion on Extra Easy

On the other hand if it's "pasta (dried), savoury pot" the chicken & mushroom is 4½ Syns and the tomato 3 Syns. I dont know the difference as I dont eat them, sorry, but Id guess yours is the latter?

Thank you so much! Lol I realised I hadn't said pasta d'oh! Sorry been a long day.

I don't have them often but they are good for work as you just bung hot water on them. Good for mornings when ten minutes in bed is more appealing lol.

on a separate note- I love your foody thread with all the pictures! I will be pinching ideas!

Thanks again :)

Claire

Back