1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Asda create your own pizzas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rainbow_brite, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. rainbow_brite

rainbow_brite Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Got friends over tonight and thinking of getting a pizza. If I have a chicken one with reduced fat cheese could I use the cheese as a hex? Would the chicken / tomato sauce be free?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    I usually make my own pizzas, using Weight Watchers tortilla wraps (5 syns each).

Simply top with passatta, any free meat/veg you like, and your HExA allowance of cheese :) Put in the oven for 10 minutes or so and there we have it, a 5 syn pizza!

I cram my toppings on there and usually have chicken, red onion, tomato, peppers, and sweetcorn. Very yummy indeed! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.