Asda diet coke

tulipangel

An anyone confirm if asda diet coke is ok pls

I'm sure I read on here that it is ok

Ohhh its definitely ok.. best of all the cola drinks and the cheapest :)

Starlight said:
Ohhh its definitely ok.. best of all the cola drinks and the cheapest :)

Thank you starlight x I totally agree the taste us the best and it's the cheapest :)

I have a couple of cans of coke zero in fridge in case of emergencies but a little wary of having them as someone posted on here a while ago they can make you hungry. Is this true? I think I'm just thinking back to LL where it was banned all way through. Though I have read many posts where people are losing and drinking it so I guess it just depends on the person.

This is good to know DP zero would be my choice , tad dubious too however as with CD a complete no no! It Was like torture haha! X

Gotcha thank you, slowly getting around this site and together with the lingo - took me till last nite to figure out wat ts meant lol :)

Hannah,

Good luck, Stick to it, it does work!! I want to loose 4 four stone too!!, 7 pounds down now in six days! Tasha x

Wow! that's amazing, am starting tomorrow so hopefully this time next week I can say the same as you! Heres towards an equally successful week!! :):) x

Hannah, if you need a diet buddy, I am here for you! Good luck tomorrow! Tasha x

Tasha! Have just seen your post, thank you for the luck I needed it! :) first few days were hard! But I managed a 10lb loss in my first week so was worth it! :) hope all is going good with you! X

Not tried the asda ones yet but the saino's diet cokes are decent enough. Will certainly be buying them instead of coke zero given the price although seen coke zero on bogof a fair bit in last couple weeks. Still think I prefer the taste of the own brand surprisingly, coke zero just doesn't have any flavour at all imo.

Back