Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Asda fresh tastes

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by elliott, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. elliott

elliott Member

Can anyone help me with values for Asda Fresh Tastes on extra easy as I am struggling to find them.
    I had a Chicken and mushroom linguine the other night and I also have a Smokey BBQ chicken and chicken with peppercorn sauce

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can only find these.

Asda Fresh Tastes, Chicken Breasts with Creamy Peppercorn Sauce, twin pack, chilled 190g each

[​IMG] 1½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1½ Syns [​IMG] Green 11½ Syns

Asda Fresh Tastes, Chicken Breasts in Smoky Barbecue Sauce, twin pack, chilled 185g each

[​IMG] 4 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4 Syns [​IMG] Green 15 Syns

4. elliott

elliott Member

Brilliant thanks

5. Nut_Brown_Hare

Nut_Brown_Hare Did it!

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know it's not the same thing but we had some Fresh Tastes Chicken in Orange sauce and couldn't find it online so used the syn calculator. It came up as 3 syns for half the pack (a portion). I think all those Fresh Tastes things are pretty good - I seem to remember seeing a Gammon in Cheese sauce mentioned in the magazine at only about 3 syns per portion.

The chicken was yum, by the way!

6. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks 'Nut Brown Hare'. I bought the Chicken in Orange Sauce today and was really pleased to find that you'd already syn'd it. I'm assuming that I can't give you an 'official thanks' because I didn't have that priviledge back in August :sigh: .

7. Nut_Brown_Hare

Nut_Brown_Hare Did it!

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Minimunchkins, no worries about the thanks thing - just glad to be of help!

I liked the chicken in orange sauce, I don't often go to Asda so you've reminded me to look out for it the next time I go :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.