Asda italian chicken Arrabbiata... help with syns

jiordi

Can any one please help me!!!
been trying to work out the syns in this.. but when im putting it in the syn calculator its coming up 84 syns for the lot!!

its a family size ready meal so its 1.5 kg

113 (kCal per 100g)
8.0g Protein(grams per 100g)
16.4g (grams per 100g) Carbs
1.5g (grams per 100g) Fat

i thought pasta and chicken was free on EE and this is confusing me .....
so whats the syns???

HELP!!!

Is it not listed online?

If you are using the calculator you need to make sure you add the free food allowance for the pasta and chicken at the start of the calculation by choosing the appropriate food from the drop down menus

Running it through the caluclator I get:

Free per package/portion on Extra Easy
Free per package/portion on Green
47½ Syns per package/portion on Original

using the full 1.5kg as the portion size, although I suspect you won't be eating the whole lot!

Running it through the caluclator I get:

Free per package/portion on Extra Easy
Free per package/portion on Green
47½ Syns per package/portion on Original

using the full 1.5kg as the portion size, although I suspect you won't be eating the whole lot!

I think there must be a mistake there. Chicken is not free on Green and pasta is not free on Red, so it could never be free on either of those plans. We need to know the top ingredients to know whether they qualify as free food.

Assuming pasta as free on Green I get:
34 Syns per package/portion on Green

Assuming chicken as free on Red I get:
47½ Syns per package/portion on Red

Assuming both pasta and chicken as free on EE I get:
34 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

But we can't know if that's the case without knowing the ingredients list as only the top ingredients count as free.

I've double checked it and still getting the same result. Bearing in mind its a family meal I assume it serves at least 4? So it would be around 8.5 - 12 syns a portion depending on plan, which isn't awful although not great either.

Back