asda measure up!

ugg

Needs a kick
No they don't measure up for me!

Just had a vanilla measure up from asda 225 cal and 85p, tasted sooooo sweet with a funny after taste. I don't know is it's because I'm so used to sf and I find them quite yummy...
I won't be buying them again!

Thought I'd share that with you all :O)

Hi i'm started the asda measure up diet tomorrow, will keep posting to let others knw how its going! if anyone has recently started this diet or is planning to please let me know! also share ur success stories of this diet!! xx

day 2!!

today i had a shake around 9:30 am
an apple at 10:30 am
shake at 1:00pm
6:00 pm i had 2 quorn fillets with salad and a handful of brown pasta
later on tonight i will hve some strawberries and lots and lots of water! i did feel as tho my portion was huge but i guess that was the salad making it look so big!

keep you updated again on Thursday got a long day tomorrow and tomorrow is the test as I love veg samoas and theres going to be fried ones at my late meeting tomorrow!!!!! i will not eat 1!!!!!! lol

I am a 38 year old male and am just starting this diet. I passed Measure Up and thought I would try it after I didn't like Slim Fast.

The Strawberry shake is nice (and drinkable!) and I am not craving food like I was. The snacks are good (mixed with Slim Fast snacks) and hopefully i'll show some signs of it shifting soon.

Good luck Chantelle! Hope it works for you (AND ME!)

Mark

Interesting to see when looking around this afternoon about the amount of people talking about the Sugar content in Measure Up (and other brand) shakes. The sugar is Lactose Sugar...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mark, thanks for replying!! so what day are you on today??

i feel as if ive let myself down because i did eat a veg samsa!! and also i went out yesterday for a meal with my boyfriends parents. although i did only have 1 shake throughout the day and then was good with my choices!!! and tomorrow my parents are having a BBQ!! my gosh since ive been on these..... theres just food events galore!!!!!!

Hi ya, I did reply sooner but I put a couple of links in and it had to be approved but they havent appeared!

Today I have had

Morning
Measure Up Snack
Tuna Wrap with Light Mayo, Onion, Iceburg Lettuce &Tomato.

(I know Tuna Wrap was early for morning but I started work at silly o clock)

Lunchtime (Early Afternoon)
Measure Up Shake
Walking Outdoors 1 Hour 20 mins - Woodland)

Evening:

Chicken Breast (1 Medium)
Half an Onion
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Batchelors Mild Mexican Rice (Half Packet)
Baby Spinach

In total thats 1088 Calories so with a snack this evening that will just about push me to 1200 for today.

How's it going for you, what is your weigh in day?

Back