1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

asdas own porridge?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by rainyncadiebell, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. rainyncadiebell

rainyncadiebell Well-Known Member

hi i buy the asdas own sachet porridge as i prefer it than the oats so simple, am i right to believe its still counted as a healthy extra b?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Hiya - 32g sachet of Asda's Simply Porridge Maple & Pecan is listed as HEB on SW :)

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

The website says

28g porridge oats and 1 oat/scan bran

Note about cereals:
    Feel free to replace any branded cereal with a supermarket own-brand of the same cereal

So depending on the contents of the Asda sachets - weight and whether it has other ingredients eg sugar - then you could use this as a HEB.

5. smiles123

smiles123 Member

Does this count with all porridge sachets? they are so much easier to use thab=n weighting out 28g.