1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ask - SW syn values

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by kfowler87, 9 July 2014 Social URL.

1. kfowler87

kfowler87 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Looking to see if anyone knows the sun value for a chicken and bacon salad at Ask! I tried to go for the sensible choice, but still have no idea how many SW syns it would be, any ideas?

In truth what I really wanted was the calzone my colleague had....but I resisted ;)

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

No idea but I'm going to Ask tomorrow for lunch will try & do as well as you avoiding yummy pizza!!

4. kfowler87

So what did you have? :)

5. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

I went with a veggie pasta but the pizza looked good!!

6. kfowler87

Well done, it's so hard seeing the other stuff coming out isn't it :/

7. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

8. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

Its refusing the parmasan that does me! :)

9. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

I had mine as my HexA!

10. LoveMyCat

LoveMyCat Well-Known Member

Well done on not going for a pizza! I can't go to Ask because I know I'd break! :p Xx