at home with a poorly eye

My scales don't seem to have moved for ages but OMG can I tell now:eek:

BET ILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE REALLY NEED TO MEET UP AT SOME POINT oops soz for caps lock !!

well spoke too soon about feeling fine n dandy belly has been making the most obscure noises !!!!! and i have a rather fuzzy head great !!!!!

Definitly the signs of day 2 - at least you know that means you are on the way to thin town and fat burning all the way there!

Good Luck for today - I'll be thinking of you as I'm trying to resist everything on day 3!!

Definitly the signs of day 2 - at least you know that means you are on the way to thin town and fat burning all the way there!

Good Luck for today - I'll be thinking of you as I'm trying to resist everything on day 3!!

cheers hun good luck for day 2

well ive had hot choc and on 2nd litre of water keep needing to bloody pee great !!!

well stayed up till 2am this morning WTF !!!!! just not tired got up today at 8.45 day 3 after having the longest wee in the world i am showing a shade of pink on the ketostix whoo hoo just the weekend now to contend with wont help as M is off this weekend so he will have to eat and drink !!!!! Oh and he hasnt drunk the bloody J20s in the fridge yet

why is it there are all cookery programmes on tv on a sat not what i want to watch right now mind you the food does look nice

hope everyone has a good weekend xxxxxxx

well just got back from Asda with OH dinner for tonite steak ! glad as its not one of my faves also got a 4 pack of fizzy water for me and stumbled up asda coke zero 3 2 litre bottle for a quid !!!! have started a thread on it still no packs yet 2 litres of water and a laaaaargeee coffee has done me would sooner have all my packs tonite so ive got some sort of treat

MY HEAD IS POUNDING !!!!!!!!!! need the ibruprofen cant take the new ones bought mon last week as sugar coated :eek::eek::eek: think some normal ones in the cupboard off to bed in a bit too after home and away and corrie omnibus didnt see last nites corrie

Hi Kitty,
Good luck with the rest of the weekend :)
I've been in and out of Ketosis all week as have a bad chest and took some cough medicine! :eek:

I just took myself upstairs earlier with a pint of water and a nurofen and snuggled under the duvet with cr&p TV! :D

My OH is having fahita's (sp?) tonight, so going to have to have a bath with lots of bubble bath to try and drown out the smell of them cooking later! :)

Another day or so and you'll be flying again :)
K xxx

feeling better after 2 hrs kip this avo !!!! made OH steak chips onions & mush wiht bread n butter wasnt tempted just having first shake of day chocolate mmmm

morning guys all well CD wise here had a bit of a barney with oH This morning he decided to come t bed at 08.30 this morn and when i got up he complained i always get up when he comes to bed i replied whats the point of staying in bed you dont come near me anyway !!! well he then shouted i wont be here much longer anyway the pressure of trying to sell this house it getting too much im gonna ring the estate agents on mon and lower the price he says well never sell as its a ****@ hole i dont think its that bad and he dont lift a finger diy wise anyway really thinking about moving back to surrey on my own coz im sick of his rants all blows up every few months and to top it off his job is crap and due to csa he takes home crap wages so im trying to support us both dont get me wrong im not on mega bucks but will he do owt about it NO !!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Awwww hun my ex is trying to stir things up with the youngest. I am not having him upsetting the boys like this.

I hope you get some luck soon with the house, as for men Im not the best person right now to talk to about them.....hehe. I would happily run the ex down.

well washing is all done and dreid than god for a tumble dryer pig sick of this bloody weather pegged it all out then after an hour it satred to rain and i mean rain wasnt aware of it at first when got all washing in it was wet through so had to go in tumble have made DP a shepherds pie in the oven now hes still in bed did go to disturb him dunno what mood hell be in when gets up ill prob take papaers upsairs for a read and a lie down so if im not on dont panic im sure you wont anyway

well all ok here got up to find OH hjadnt eaten shepherds pie wasnt aware it was in the oven DUH !!!!! so he ate it whist i was up that was not the plan as theres still a plate of it sat in the kitchen mmmmmmm well i had my cappucino goooo a peppermint tea and loads of water but could still tuck onto that shep pie NO NO NO !!!!!!!

Well done Kitty! You are doing soooo well! I have joined you properly today and am now on the SS wagon - last time I swear!

Don't worry about your OH all of them are like that - you've done so good to stick to it when you have got all that extra stress going on around you, be proud of yourself :)

well me and other half have decided to go our separate ways when the house is sold my decision the relationships sour and not going anywhere so why carry on i wasnt to be with someone that can give me marriage & kids and hes not that material so staying friends coz gotta live in same house

on a more positive note have lost 6lbs this week whoo hooo
but not getting weighed again from cd till 24/08/07 as shes on holiday but got all my packs to see me till then

Back