at home with a poorly eye

am really pleased u got ur packs sorted. know u were panicking about the money etc.

sorry to hear things havent worked out with OH but...sounds like u have thought it thru and know what u r doing. as one door closes another opens and im sure u will make a good future for yourself. xxx

as for the sticking and faffing about with weight loss...i know how u feel!! my ticker has been around 21lbs since i flipping joined minis!! funny thing is...now i am properly trying, it still doesnt seem to shift! BUT....gotta keep on trucking...do or die...sink or swim etc. we can get these tickers shifting and so far u r doing really ace, even with all the stress so well done! u r already a stronger person as im sure the "old" KK woulda been tempted to turn to food. u havent and therefore u r already a better and stronger u. well done. x xx

Congrats on loosing 6lbs KK that's fab! Espec with everything you have had on your mind :)

Big Well done from me, I hope I get as good a weight loss as you for my first week..

I am sorry hear to about you and the OH, I agree with Karen though it sounds as though you have made the right decision for you. Life is too short we all know that, so time to get thin and move onwards and upwards hey chick! :)

Morning all all well and good in the singleton house still sleeping in the spare room bed is a single one and a tad uncomfortable hopefully will get used to it !! still no viewing on the house arghhhhhh sooner this sells the better for me well got home last night and HE had gone out dunno where to but was quite relieved i had the house to myself am not working today and meting a friend at 3pm and going back to her house for a bit dunno how long ill be there and if ill be good diet wise could end up staying and having a drink but that is what i could do with at the mo

hope your all having a good day xxx

well went shopping to matalan EX left his bank card on table silly man !!! bought a pair of black trousers a beige skirt and a lovely red top all 1/2 price then went to meet mate not been home long just had a banan shake as feeling a little light headed timed it right as hes now in work along with the bank card hell never know !!!!!

Sorry to hear about you and OH KK - but better now than further down the line.

You are doing so well to still be sticking with SS through this - well done to you. And so pleased to see you've lost 6lb!!!

Enjoy your new clothes - sounds like you had fun anyway!

Hi guys not posted much of late well thiings have really settled down at home getting on well as friends think he is beginning to accept that theres no going back i said to him yest that nothings changed he heard me on the blower today and said well your moving to tadworth then i said how do u know he said i heard ya well i said i duno depends whats available when we get a buyer he thinks hes staying up here for a bit god knows why coz he was the one who hated it here not me then he reckons hes gonna try north london

On the diet front things couldnt be better really motivated now im doing this for me

hope your all having a fab if wet weekend xxxx

I'm so pleased for you Kitty, it is good to knwo everything is going well at home as well as on the diet front!

Also congrats on the 6lb again - just seen you have got your ticker up :)

All ok on the cd front a nightmare though that i dont get weighed till near end of august as cd on jollies !! well yest my eye was really sore this morning chucking out gunge so been to docs and yes its conjunctivitus so got eye drops that have to be applied every hr for next day or so so no work for me dunno how there gonna take it but it is under docs orders so chilling for me xxxxxx

well work were ok and so much for chilling i went shopping !!!! bought a new hoover paint as need to do kitchen and bathroom decided to try and paper the inner hall as weve got another estate agent coming round on tues morn as getting nowhere with current ones . so next few days will be painting at least it will keep me away from the fridge !!!

Back