At the kebab shop again

Don't honey... that's the monster trying to sabotage you! Just take it hour by hour. Don't give yourself permission to binge. I'm struggling really badly tonight too as I had a tough therapy session earlier so I know how you feel; the pizza is calling me tonight but i know if I give in the satisfaction will be very short and the self-hate will last so much longer.

You'll feel really bad after eating if you do, it won't be worth it as it'll only be full of grease, and as your tastebuds might have changed slightly already thats prob all you'll taste, i know from when i did this before, and it was horribe, just think how much quicker you'll get to your goal if you stick to the plan, that craving will pass!!!

Last edited:
Noooooo..step away from the doner meat and chips. I can't imagine how hard it must be doing your job and trying to stick to the plan but try and hold on to why you want to do this in the first place and how fabulous you will look at Xmas if you stick to plan. Positive vibes and huge ((hugs)) coming your way xx

STEP AWAY FROM THE FOOD!! hope u managed to stay away from it hun! x

Hope you managed to stay strong, hun. x x

don't turn one blip into days of blips

Hope you got through and drowned the voice of food out with a voice of reason!! Stay strong we have all been there x

Back