Atkins Meet

School half term would be no good for me....

Half term in our area for Feb 2010 takes in the weekends of the 13/14 and 20/21 - is this the same all over? This leaves the first weekend in February unless we plan for early March just in case the weather is bad earlier. There may be more chance of snow in early Feb.

For me either the 1st or last weekend in feb is ok with me. March is going to be a busy month for me so depending on which weekend it may be impossible for me to come.

Yes my half term weekends are the same boardwitless....as my children are away at boarding school I do not want to go for a weekend when they are home!! I don't see them enough as it is....perhaps March would be better for me, but best to pick a weekend that the majority can do....Jx

I'm fine with March, and maybe it would be better, except for morenachica maybe.

It depends on when in March because on fridays I'll finish work late which means I'll have to get an evening flight out to stansted and etc.. but it's not definite yet but as soon as we can lock down a date I can ask for that friday off in advance :D

OK Lets try and pin a date down.

How do we feel about the 2nd Saturday in March.

Then we need to discuss location.

That would be the 13th March - I'm easy for any dates (no social life you see) so that's OK with me and ideally somewhere Central if at all possible

Will get back to you all on this tomorrow after I have checked my diary and 2 school calendars lol,,,,but it sounds good....looking forward to it...x

Looking good then?

Excellent the more the merrier.....can't find the flippin school dates at the mo but I am sure it will be fine....do you have any good ideas of where we can go Jim? Obviously somewhere with accomodation close by is going to be ideal, but you will be the expert for the Midlands....Jx

March 13th sounds good for me so as soon as we can confirm the date I can request that friday off so I can take the early flight out from Italy..

I'll see what I can find in Birmingham then and post some Links,

are we all happy with March 13 then?

The 13th is ok for me. I'llrequest for that friday and monday off so I can have a long weekend..

I always just tripadvisor and there was the Premier Inn Birmingham Central that looked pretty decent and price wise..

Have you met before as a group and will we be allowed to bring samples of our own food specialities for a big [STRIKE]binge, feast, scoff[/STRIKE], sorry, taste test? :D
I think the posh chefs call it their 'signature dish'

We aren't going to be good are we? lol...x

Back