Atkins or cheaper brands?

or fantastic even. ;)

lmao at all of us with typos :D

Ooooh, you drive an ambulance Cherl? Love it, all those flashing blue lights. Yay hay. :D

Its not all blue lights and sirens and certainly has its moments but yes we have to take it in turns to drive and attend to the patients. And who said women cant drive!!!!
Wow Jim you must feel so proud you look amazing. Dont know what im doing wrong, ive put on a whole lb. Ive been sticking to it like glue too.

Your body is probably still adjusting to the new regime Cherl.

Ok so ive lost the lb i gained but havent lost any more than that. My week 2 finishes tomorrow and ive been really good. I found an atkins book my mum gave me ages ago so going to read it and follow it word for word. My jeans feel a bit baggier but i put that down to them stretching out a little. Lol

I should imagine you've lost inches Cheryl, a lot lose more inches than weight to start with.

Dont give up hon - my loss has been slow but sure :D

Jeans do feel that bit bigger, so do my work trousers actually. Hit my 1st loss today. I was offered so much temptation last night at work, 2 cakes, chips and chocolates and instead i tucked into my cheese and celery. My crew mate said he felt disgusting after and believe me i felt fantastic.

LOL, well done Cheryl. :)

well done :D

darling, Im on day 3 and I have induction freindly bars and im in ketosis - plus Im less bloated - my jeans fit nicely...after 3 flaming days!!! Hello?!!!

I cut a choc bar in half and have one bit on the morning and one bit at night. I also have have a shake if Im getting choc pangs

Back