Attack attack day 1

Well started attack today. Found today easy going surprising enough. Still feeling really positive. I am expecting sickness feeling within the next few days with sugar withdrawal and carb withdrawal so going to be strong and battle through it.
Food today so far
Oat bran pancake - which ended up like scrambled egg lol - still ate it, anyone with suggestions on how to have oatbran let me know :)
Wafer thin ham with low fat cottage cheese
Chicken breast
Drinking loads of fluids and feeling full. X

You might want to avoid pre-packed hams and meats etc as they are full of non-Dukan friendly ingredients. Also very salty, other than that just make sure you get enough pure proteins

The chicken breast was fresh cooked, wafer ham packet bought so will leave that out from now on .
I'm not much of a cook so any simple attack foods or recipes would be a great help x

dukandoit2013 said:
The chicken breast was fresh cooked, wafer ham packet bought so will leave that out from now on .
I'm not much of a cook so any simple attack foods or recipes would be a great help x

Chicken, chicken and more chicken

Check out the muffin recipe as an alternative to the galette. I never mastered it.

My gallettes are very fickle - sometimes they works, and most times they sort of stumble along!

One of my simple non cook menus is bresaola beef with cottage cheese. It's pp, so ok for attack, and it works nicely for breakfast or lunch for me. Bresaola is thin slices of dried beef, tesco M&S and sainsburys do it. Makes a welcome change from chicken!

Best of luck with your Dukan diet

Last edited:
My gallettes are very fickle - sometimes they works, and most times they sort of stumble along!

One of my simple non cook menus is bresaola beef with cottage cheese. It's pp, so ok for attack, and it works nicely for breakfast or lunch for me. Bresaola is thin slices of dried beef, tesco M&S and sainsburys do it. Makes a welcome change from chicken!

Best of luck with your Dukan diet

Thanks for this. Sainsburys is local so will have a look tomorrow x

Ah now there are loads of muffin recipes on the thread above. Mine is a combo of other people's and its some way back in the lists. But it works every time now for me and and a brilliant snack or breakfast option. Sad creature that I am,I regularly make them, freeze, and use whenever the mood takes even now.

What you do need though for muffins is the non stick poly tray cases, otherwise you lose half tthe stuff to the casing.

My daughter got a mini cupcake maker for her Xmas so I could just chuck the ingredients into that and hope for the best. Great stuff looking forward to muffins for breakfast x

muffins are my life saver and I will eat them the rest of my life , when your in attack and can add tolerated flavorings they are fab xxx good luck

Ditto sidd!! Couldn't live without my daily muffins - never have them morning tho I always save them for mid afternoon or eve - love em!!!! Quark mixed with sweetener is another lifesaver also sugar free jelly and natural yoghurt. I measure all my dry ingredients for my muffins out and store them in tupperwares so then I only have to add eggs quark toffe yog and nat yog! Find it much quicker xx good luck on your dukan journey everyone xx

Yey..... Made a batch in the mini cupcake maker they look yummy a lot better than my scrambled pancake mess this morning. Muffins defo have my vote x

I've been making batches of lemon flavoured muffins to last me through the week-they're delicious and perfect to take to work as a snack :)

How many did you make to last you a week? One batch usually makes 10 muffins which lasts 2 days (5 muffins per day) - you must have made a lot of muffins to last you a week! If you did make a weeks worth I would suggest you keep them in the fridge cos of the yog and quark in them - even then they might not last the week - the most I ever make at a time is four days worth (2 batches) - also I used to put vanilla and almond flavouring in but one day forgot and they taste just as nice so now I don't bother with any flavouring - muffins are a life saver and just help to make this diet the best ever!!! You sound like you're doing great on it x

Ok all....regarding muffins....mine have turned out rather rubbery! Erm what went wrong? Or are they sposed to be this way? Lol. Ive made a batch to take one to work each day now wondering if anygood if I need to keep them in fridge.....can i freeze them?

Dukandoit....how are you finding this diet and are you enjoying it so far? I thought I would try and plan for a few days ahead until next shop as busy working. Havent had time to go walking either,

Good luck with it and hope your losses are big ones!

muffins freeze well too, just take out the night before and all sorted. I did a recipe batch as a loaf and then cut it into four chunks.......so yummy!!! Thou at the moment I am doing the mug cake recipe adaptations i have posted earlier.

Back