Attempt no. 1000

newstart_2012

Hi all,

Another attempt at actually sticking to a diet and losing weight. I dnt know why it's so hard when I want it so bad?

I am so tired of feeling tired. I know all the reasons why I want it, but why does that not keep me away from the ice cream or the cake. I want to feel normal , whatever that feels like, I want to buy size 12 clothes instead of 20. And I want most of all to be confident in how I look I know it will help with my all round confidence.

So here's to another attempt, first cutting down my calories then finishing off all the slim and save and Cambridge diet products I have left, then back to calorie counting.

Start weight this morning 17.3 and I want to lose 6 stones. :( 1 stone at a time.

Go for it Girl. You can do it!!! Sheer determination. You have all the right support here. Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!xxxxxxxx

:flowers::grouphugg:

How are you doing? x

Hi

Started off ok. But then got distracted by some things and as usual turned to food for comfort.

So back since Saturday, reducing carbs and need to finish these shakes I have ( slim and save and Cambridge)then I think even though its more expensive I might rejoin Cambridge as its the only diet I have done the best on over the years.

Hope you have a good new year

HI newstart, I started a thread like this a few days ago and am in the same position as you. I have tried so many times now I have actually lost count. My last attempt was lighterlife last year and I did have some success but also hair loss, bad skin etc and I am ashamed to say I have regained the weight I lost plus an extra half pound. I rejoined slimming world last night and am hoping this will be my last time. Good luck to you x

Thank you.

It's so frustrating when you want it so bad but it's so hard to stick to.

But day 2 now again. Finishing off the old shakes for the next couple weeks.

Good luck, new start and put all the failures behind us.

And to you, I hope you get where you want to be this time, I really do as I know this frustration only too well. Im on day 1 of slimming world again! Keep me posted with how you get on xx

Back