Attempt number 2

spotandlunasmum

Hi Guys,

After failing miserably on my first attempt at WW I'm back on track this week. I have to say though I'm really really struggling, I'm just so tired and hungry all the time. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Claire :break_diet:

eat lots of fruit and veg as its free :) .... maybe make a 0pp soup so you can just heat it up if you get peckish.

also eat all your daily's .... and don't forget if your hungry you still have your weeklies to use! :)

... also i like the ww 1pp yoghurt's and fromage frais they fill a gap too for not many pp's :)

Hi I'm also just back on ww. I lost ten pound first time round but then summer came and I just got off track so back for good now! I find if you keep busy you are less tempted to snack also eating fruit through the day keeps me going and I always allow myself a small snack at night, usually something for 2pp( ww cookies or something like that!) and I feel that keeps me going cause I look forward to having that and it keeps me on track!

Hiya,water,water and yes you guessed it more water! its great for filling you up,giving u energy and (i think) helps with concentration and losing weight,good luck with w.w and your weight loss :)

I think stir fry's are a fab filling meal. I make mine with peppers, mushrooms, onions, spring onions, chilli, garlic, carrots, courgette (basically anything I have in the house), plenty chicken which is low points, soy sauce just chuck it all in the wok, lush and you only point the chicken.

You can also add rice or noodles to bulk it up more for extra points or have it with a Warburton's wrap for 4pp.

Drink plenty of water or sugar free squash, eat fruit if hungry between meals.

The other thing I find is that even when I'm not hungry I think about food sometimes so if that happens I do something to distract myself like house work or a fitness dvd or go for a walk or I come onto minimins for a natter.

Good luck x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Back