Attending random meetings

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by WillowFae, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(35.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to find a new meeting from 8th Sept as my current meeting is a daytime one and I'm going to be at full-time uni. Thing is I'm going to be commuting about 40 miles each way and I don't know in advance when I'll need to stay late at uni / teaching practice.

I know that if you miss more than about 5 weeks then your card gets sent back to HQ as a lapsed member.

Has anyone else had experiences of registering for a particular meeting, but then actually attending random ones during the week whenever you can make it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Can't help you I'm afraid as I don't go to a meeting. Pixie Piratess has a friend who is a WW leader so might be able to tell you what that would mean.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I have a monthly pass which encourages me to go somewhere. Might this help you. Also I'm sure if you choose a class then that leader might do others during the week. So you could always see the same person and she would know your situation

Irene xx

5. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers

6. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(35.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It is 5 consecutive weeks. I will be getting a monthly pass (had one last year which I cancelled when I started helping out at my meeting). I'll have a chat with my current leader tomorrow to see what she says. I've had a look on the website and I need a meeting that starts 7pm or later and they seem to be few and far between so I don't think I'll have the luxury of going to different meetings with the same leader :(

Thanks for the advice :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.