Attention all Ladies

Party Girl No.1

Ladies,

I'm sure you are all aware of Jade Goody's situation. Please don't allow yourself to end up in her position.... GO AND GET YOUR SMEAR!!!!

I myself went for mine in February 2008 and was diagnosed with pre-cancerous cells, these were removed in May 2008 but had returned by Ocober 2008 and i've ad them removed again this week!!

It's not a pleasant experience having a smear or having treatment to remove abnormal cells, but please, please go and get checked. After having treatment myself and talking to my girlies, I am amazed at how many people are willing to put their lives at risk. The 2 minutes of embarrassment really is worth it!!

I'm lucky I've caught my cells before they've developed into anything nasty, and fingers crossed now i'm under supervision they'll never develop into anything more.

Please get yourself checked.

PS: if you're a man and opened this post, please make sure the women in your life get checked.

Rant over :)

Party Girl No. 1 xxx

Oh on a positive note 22lbs in 4 weeks woo hoo!

i went to get my first one the other day, all booked in and i told the lady my age when i was booking it (24 nearly 25) and they refused to give me one until i'm 25! im from Australia and the age is 18 or as soon as you start having sex. it's a ridiculous rule in this country.

Back