ATTENTION CHOCOHOLICS

At Tesco tonight I bought a multipack of small Dairy Milk bars - or so I thought! When I got home I realised they were the full size bars, I'm having a panic attack, I'm afraid to have them in the house lol I'm afraid to ask but anyone know the pps in a full size Dairy Milk?

sorry hun i dont but i would think about 6 or 7 does anyone go into there 49 and still loose am 9 into mine and now am dying crisps and chocolate lol x

It's not in shopping guide: best I could find were 50g Bournville 7pp, 50g Galaxy milk 8pp, 48g Galaxy Caramel 7pp for an idea :(

i reall need 2 get some scales am missin cheese and pasta oh am so peckish got a glass of no added shuga vimto and really want some crisps am trying to fight the urge as if i havnt lost anythin on ww am gona be devasted lol x

thanks for checking. I was just thinking that it says in the pocket guide that 2 squares of milk chocolate is 2pps so a Dairy Milk has 8 squares so that would make a DM 8pps. I know the pps system doesn't work that way all of the time but it is a good enough guess.

Sounds a good enough guess to me :) I can't believe it isn't in! :confused:

According to the esource a dairy milk is 7pm xx

am still getin used to al points the shopping guide is my new read lool x

Anyone know what a milky bar is?

Cheers

dont know how many pps it is just wanted to say biscuit lover as i an myself love them,how great to lose 6 pound in your first week i only lost two just started the diet last week do you use your weekly points???

I loveeee starbars! Scared to look at the points value in them, Also love the white chocolate with crispys in you get from the Co-op. I haven't actually got any chocolate in and won't be as I just eat it like it's going out of fashion!

My mouth is watering after reading this though haha!

Starlight said:
Yes it's a bar of White chocolate. Rather tasty it is too :giggle:

Pmsl!! I walked into that one didn't I? Lol!!

i love star bars 2 oh there so yumi sneeze how are u doin hun x

Good :D Had a bit of a stall over the last month but lost 3.5lbs this week. Noooo idea where it came from :D

Sneeze I respect your chocolate pp expertise very much!

Back