AUGUST CHALLENGE - 8 MONTHS IN

No worries both, i just hope everybody is ok with it? People were getting the copy and paste method a bit confused so this seemed like an answer to that, its only me who can mess up now. lmao. Texty hasnt replied to my earlier message so i just hope she is ok with it and sees it as a help and not me trying to crash the party. If anyone knows another way of which the spreadsheet can be made usable on here then i will gladly do that. I only want to help.

Its a good idea. Seems like a lot of work for you to update it all though.

My loss is not up to date on it either for some reason. Should say 1.5 lost 2.5 to go :)

Hi Daz im all for an easy life love if your prepared to keep it updated for everyone go for it :) im not that technical lol

Spreadsheet looks fab but my sad little pound has disappeared again... I feel like the slimming gods are trying to tell me something! :-/

Hey Daz that is a gr8 idea, a working spreadsheet mite not be tho as there will probably b things deleted by accident. I work with spreadsheets all the time & it is amazing how simple things can go wrong as u probably are well aware of!!! I WI 2nite so will post my loss/gain later - fingers crossed for the loss :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Spreadsheet looks fab but my sad little pound has disappeared again... I feel like the slimming gods are trying to tell me something! :-/

Jenny, seems that i missed that when transferring things onto the spreadsheet, shall update you as soon as i get on the laptop.

Hey Daz that is a gr8 idea, a working spreadsheet mite not be tho as there will probably b things deleted by accident. I work with spreadsheets all the time & it is amazing how simple things can go wrong as u probably are well aware of!!! I WI 2nite so will post my loss/gain later - fingers crossed for the loss :)

Yes that has been a worry tbh, although i can protect the worksheet so that input is very restricted. i just dont know how i would make it possible for everyone to use it, how to make it a working concept online. Shall look into it later.

Anybody wanting updates, please just post your losses and i will update shortly.

I will find a fail safe way for this. :argh:

Put on 14.5lb one week & 9lb will come off easily the following week ;-)!!

Back to the Gym this morning trying to keep the losses high!!

Haha oh right! That's a pretty impressive gain too!

So r we weighing on the 7 th 14th etc of the month? I will weigh tomorrow then and update as I was just going by my own weekly weigh in but I don't suppose it matters, I was 196 at start of month so will weigh tomorrow and see what I am, bearing in mind I've just had a weekend off plan!

So r we weighing on the 7 th 14th etc of the month? I will weigh tomorrow then and update as I was just going by my own weekly weigh in but I don't suppose it matters, I was 196 at start of month so will weigh tomorrow and see what I am, bearing in mind I've just had a weekend off plan!

Those are week ending dates, set from the fact we started on the 1st of August, so any date in that week.

Updated chart so far today. Please feel free to let me know if you notice anything wrong with your listing. Until i have everybodys confirmed as ok i can only trust that it is so. (no amount of checking throws up all the potential mistakes)

Click on pic for bigger view
Post your losses as a reply for them to be updated

View attachment 102024

Oh it seems I've been a bit absent recently cause evetythings changed on here! Well done everyone on ur losses! I have lost 1.5lbs today! Happy cause its a loss but really needed a bit more! So HUGE push for next week, I need to get my 4st award next week on my birthday!

Only a half off for me plz Daz :-(

Oh it seems I've been a bit absent recently cause evetythings changed on here! Well done everyone on ur losses! I have lost 1.5lbs today! Happy cause its a loss but really needed a bit more! So HUGE push for next week, I need to get my 4st award next week on my birthday!

Lol Kaz dont panic - Daz has kindly set up a spreadsheet to make things easier and stop peoples stats getting lost. Just update as normal hun. Well done btw

A pound off for me please :) better than expected!

Back