AUGUST CHALLENGE - 8 MONTHS IN

One click on the pic should pop it out, another click then on that should take it to another web page, and then you can zoom in there.

Not had any issues until now, so if any others are having this problem please let me know.

Yea, that worked. Thanks. Us oldies are not used toall this tech stuff. :rolleyes:

Lost 1lb this week please, thanks for all your effort updating everyone Daz x

Hi ya! I an gutted I did a quick weigh this morning ahead of my official weigh tomorrow and.... I've gained 1lb! I have been on it 100% all week body magic the lot. I NEED to loose 2lbs to get my 4st award tomorrow! It's both my last week at my current group before moving groups and my birthday so anyone with any suggestions how to shift it before tomorrow, I'm gutted!

Hi ya! I an gutted I did a quick weigh this morning ahead of my official weigh tomorrow and.... I've gained 1lb! I have been on it 100% all week body magic the lot. I NEED to loose 2lbs to get my 4st award tomorrow! It's both my last week at my current group before moving groups and my birthday so anyone with any suggestions how to shift it before tomorrow, I'm gutted!

Our body weight fluctuates all the time due to water etc, don't pay attention to the scales apart from your official weigh in. It constantly changes, and your scales won't necessarily register the same as the group scales. Just keep up the 100% and you WILL see the weight come off :)

3lb off this week :)

Slimmerme updated.

Have updated the sheet so that if you have a lb or less to lose the "left to lose" will turn green.
Once you have achieved target the whole line of your figures will turn yellow with a congrats message at the end.

View attachment 102745

Back