AUGUST CHALLENGE - 8 MONTHS IN

I still cant find a way of easily making it usable online, that's annoyed me a bit.

Yes, but if you can't find a way just think of the power you'll have as we need you!!!!!

I couldn't make wi last night due to work.... I might be able to add to this one soon lol after smashing last months not doing well here

and another 2lbs off for me.

1.5lbs off! Missed my 4st award by 0.5lb! Not dwelling cause its my birthday and i'll def get it next week!!! Much better than I thought after my panic pre weigh yesterday! Just shows don't touch scales other than official weigh!

Updated.

Had a small glitch (namely i deleted the spreadsheet and had to remake it again) so please check your own details and figures to ensure they are correct. (think i have got it all back in properly)

View attachment 102853

Last edited:
Updated.

Had a small glitch (namely i deleted the spreadsheet and had to remake it again) so please check your own details and figures to ensure they are correct. (think i have got it all back in properly)

View attachment 102853

Thanks Daz :p x

Wow great losses this week everyone!!! I've been at a festival all weekend drinking and eating c**p food, weighing in back at normal group on Thursday this week and I don't feel like I've gained an awful lot, but its hard to tell. A maintain would be a dream!!! But I doubt it. Good luck everyone still to weigh this week!!

Hi Daz. I lost 5.5lbs this week :superwoman: ! Please can you update me :D .

Thanks Kay xx

Amazing.............fantastic :clap:

Amazing.............fantastic :clap:

:bliss:Thank you so much ! I'm so happy ! Have to be careful not to go off track now with all this excitement :ashamed0005: lol !

Evening All,

Should have posted yesterday but was busy having my celebratory family meal....
I have eventually got the job I have been trying for 3 years to get....
I had a blow out week to celebrate & yes it didn't go well on the scales....

5lb on, but back to the gym this morning & back on the plan 100%. I'm looking to lose the 5lb plus some this week to get back on track!!

Here's to a good week people!!

Gav

Back