AUGUST CHALLENGE - 8 MONTHS IN

oK I've double checked and you are right (as parents often are) I maintained this week, 1 lalast week, 1lb the week before and a STS this week, I've only lost 2lbs this monthst week and 1 the week before. This means I've got to lose 5lbs next week to hit my target which maybe a little tricky me thinks!

Only realising this is only a monthly challenge...don't know why I thought it was a Christmas one :banghead: Could you change my target to 4 lb please :) and update to -2lb. Thanks a mil x

Hey, 1lb off for me this week please :) :)
So blooming close to my original target... Hopefully I'll have that other lb off next week, then just 4 to go :)
Thanks!

Only realising this is only a monthly challenge...don't know why I thought it was a Christmas one :banghead: Could you change my target to 4 lb please :) and update to -2lb. Thanks a mil x

Jennie, do you mean you have lost 2 lb this week, or you have lost 6 lb altogether and want your total to read -2 lbs????

Jennie, do you mean you have lost 2 lb this week, or you have lost 6 lb altogether and want your total to read -2 lbs????

Hi Daz, Aug wk1: sts, Aug wk2: +3lb, Aug wk3: -5lb. So my over all loss this month is -2lb. I hope that makes sense :) Thanks

Daz can you update me please with a 1.5 gain, I've not really been a player in this months challenge!!!!!

I may do Daz!! :D

Naughty naughty, promoting mid week sneeky peeks for me :p :whoopass:

sorry Miss Jodie. :kissass: haha

My guess is that those that are able to self weigh have the ability to either do it and have a bonus of another drop, or able to totally ignore it, not declare again so that it stays at their previous declared level, and the chance to work at losing it again. lol.

To be honest, I've been thinking lately about changing my WI day to a Saturday so my weekend plans (following suit of what's been going on recently) won't effect my Monday WI. It's very horrid having to turn down a meal out because I'd be weighing 2 days later! x

SOD THAT. i still believe Friday is the best day all round, i enjoy the weekends indulgences and then have 5 days to get back on track. im sorry but this is hard enough as it is, im buggered if im losing all the little treats we all deserve every now and again. If i couldn't indulge at all i wouldn't even be here, would stay fat. Life has to be fun, no matter what we are trying to achieve.

Last edited:
Back