AUGUST CHALLENGE - TIME FLIES

Awww thats the worst with TOTM she is evil!! So glad I dont have that problem - mind you the flushes are just as bad lol

As long as it doesn't affect the scales tonight I'll be fine!

Been away for the past few days so I'm already regretting my 10lbs off this month goal :eek: I'm just praying I don't gain this week.. TOTM has decided to pay me a visit, too.. eep! I'll be happy if I STS.. Will see tomorrow when I weigh in. Eep.

Good luck x

Hi Kami :wavey:,

Please can you put me down as holiday for the first week of August, thanks hun .

Kay xx

Will update Tomo, knackered tonight, can't remember if I posted last night but I lost 1

Will update Tomo, knackered tonight, can't remember if I posted last night but I lost 1

Yay ! :D Well done Kami, fab loss hun ! So happy for you :):).

Kay xx

Half a pound off for me please x

Oh dear 1lb on :-/

Hello, am I too late to join??

Im doing the whole yo-yo on/off sw at the moment. Trying to find my balance again.

I started at 11st 11lb Monday 4th August

I'd like to lose 7lb by my birthday on 22nd and before I go away for the week with my other half on 23rd August.

I keep fluctuating this half stone so not too harsh on myself. I know a good two or three weeks and it'll be off again :-D

Sent my twin brother to get me a curly wurly for the freezer for my evening treat tonight :) yay x

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back