AUGUST CHALLENGE - TIME FLIES

Hello, am I too late to join??

Im doing the whole yo-yo on/off sw at the moment. Trying to find my balance again.

I started at 11st 11lb Monday 4th August

I'd like to lose 7lb by my birthday on 22nd and before I go away for the week with my other half on 23rd August.

I keep fluctuating this half stone so not too harsh on myself. I know a good two or three weeks and it'll be off again :-D

Sent my twin brother to get me a curly wurly for the freezer for my evening treat tonight :) yay x

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hayley, just let me know your goal for August.

STS hell not a happy bunny. Have had massive tooth ache and tum upset. Now wouldn't you think that would be good for a couple of pounds? No so mon braves!

Hi Kami my chart figure is incorrect i went for 4 pound, last week put on three and half, this week lost 3, the chart you have done has me down for 10 that was last challenge thanks

1 pound off for me this week please thanks kami :)

If only don't beforehand I'd like to lose 7lb

Have a feeling ill lose it by my birthday but will gain a little while I'm away on holiday ;-)

Hi Kami my chart figure is incorrect i went for 4 pound, last week put on three and half, this week lost 3, the chart you have done has me down for 10 that was last challenge thanks

Sorry boofle

Bear with me I'm new at this!

I forgot to send the spreadsheet home so will have a look on Monday. Just don't look at it until then!!

3.5lb off for me :)

Back