AUGUST CHALLENGE - TIME FLIES

A horrible unexpected gain of 4 lbs, so upset and confused as to where it's come from :( x

A horrible unexpected gain of 4 lbs, so upset and confused as to where it's come from :( x

Oh no hun, sorry to hear that. It's a pain when it's unexpected like that. I had a pretty good week but I'm feeling distinctly stodgy and bloated and I feel like I'm gonna be up tonight. Star week is probably on the way, sigh! :(
Bet you'll have a good loss next week xxx :)

Oh no hun, sorry to hear that. It's a pain when it's unexpected like that. I had a pretty good week but I'm feeling distinctly stodgy and bloated and I feel like I'm gonna be up tonight. Star week is probably on the way, sigh! :(
Bet you'll have a good loss next week xxx :)
I'm going to be good again this week and hopefully it will be gone next week, probably due a star week they come and go as they please with me unfortunately :( Thank you for the kind words :)
I did get some good news, won Woman of the Year couldn't stay to the end of group my consultant texted me to let me know, so happier now :D x x

3lbs off for me this week so shocked as I didnt expect that - and nominated for Woman of the Year. Having a taster next week and voting on a winner

Thanks for updating Kami x

Awww sorry about your gain hun. Dont let it get you down, its hard when it cant be explained. Have another good week and look forward to the scales dont look backward and dwell on what went wrong. x

That's really good Sheila.... hope you win but just being nominated is rather coooool as the young'uns would say :) Lovely surprise to lose the 3lbs, you've obviously been better than you thought hehe.

Thanks hunni - it was a fab surprise. Hehe @ young'uns thats what my sis calls me. 5 of us sat in the front row tonight and we have all been nominated lol x

1.5 off for me please Kami :)

well done Sheila!! Xx

Yes, it's my "giraffe disguise". I wore it on safari at longleat*

and thanks. Hopefully I'll be joining you at target soon!

*this isn't true but what % of people believed me?

Yes, it's my "giraffe disguise". I wore it on safari at longleat*

and thanks. Hopefully I'll be joining you at target soon!

*this isn't true but what % of people believed me?

Lmaooooo I can imagine its a high % :p

Yayyy you can do it hun not far to go now. Your doing brill chick x

2.5 off for me please!

Down 2.5 last week and UP 2.5 tonight so I have a grand loss of Zero so far for the August Challenge! Pmsl!
Bit disappointed to be up because I hadn't the worst week but then again I was down last week after 2 night outs of alcohol and lots of naughty bits too - guess it caught up on me!
Anyway, ye are all doing brilliant,good on ye xxx

Down 2.5 last week and UP 2.5 tonight so I have a grand loss of Zero so far for the August Challenge! Pmsl!
Bit disappointed to be up because I hadn't the worst week but then again I was down last week after 2 night outs of alcohol and lots of naughty bits too - guess it caught up on me!
Anyway, ye are all doing brilliant,good on ye xxx

Booo to the gain hun sorry to hear it. Keep ya chin up girl it will come off again. ((hugs)) x

Booo to the gain hun sorry to hear it. Keep ya chin up girl it will come off again. ((hugs)) x

Thank you Sheila. Ah yeah, I'll keep plodding along anyways. We had a good laugh at Image Therapy tonight. Our consultant is on holidays so we had a different girl tonight and she was lovely.
Can't be easy to come in and take over a class like that x

Thank you Sheila. Ah yeah, I'll keep plodding along anyways. We had a good laugh at Image Therapy tonight. Our consultant is on holidays so we had a different girl tonight and she was lovely.
Can't be easy to come in and take over a class like that x

Lol yeah we did too. She used to be a member at my group before she became a C so I know her. We did team fun tech and there were only 14 of us so we split into 2 groups of 7. She said each time I get to a name where the person hasnt stayed if you shout you can have their points, well when in competition Sheila has a big gob lol. I do the paydesk so I know ppls names and faces and I knew who had left so I kept shouting haha we still didnt win cos there were some big losses on the other team this week but it was good fun. x

Lol yeah we did too. She used to be a member at my group before she became a C so I know her. We did team fun tech and there were only 14 of us so we split into 2 groups of 7. She said each time I get to a name where the person hasnt stayed if you shout you can have their points, well when in competition Sheila has a big gob lol. I do the paydesk so I know ppls names and faces and I knew who had left so I kept shouting haha we still didnt win cos there were some big losses on the other team this week but it was good fun. x

That sounds like fun! I've been roped into the social team too, just help out with the weigh-ins. Have to say I love it, but it's horrible telling people they're up. :(
I just remember the girl who usually weighs me and she's so nice when you step on the scales, you can tell she feels for you when you're up x

That sounds like fun! I've been roped into the social team too, just help out with the weigh-ins. Have to say I love it, but it's horrible telling people they're up. :(
I just remember the girl who usually weighs me and she's so nice when you step on the scales, you can tell she feels for you when you're up x

Yeah I enjoy it too were trying to organise a team night out which im looking forward to. I know they must cringe inside when they have to say it bless em x

Back