1lb off for me this week please.

Oh, I'm just doing it!

Will add that on quick :)

Attachments

• August Challenge.xls - Sheet1-page-001.jpg
    August Challenge.xls - Sheet1-page-001.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 30
0.5 off for me tonight Kami, thanks!

Half off for me please. This is my last wi of august as I am on holiday.
Thanks for doing the sheet kami

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2.5 ON for me. Bum. Oh well to be honest it should have been so sooooo much worse :)

Hi Kami
am I too late to pledge a loss for this month please? I've just got back from a months holiday and literally restarting my journey. I know I only have 10 days left but with a first weeks weight loss too I would like to lose 7lb by the 31st of Aug. I will be WI on Thurs next week but I can squeeze in another WI on the 31st if that's ok with you?

Hi Texty
hope that's ok my lovely, I just feel if I don't have a pledge I will waste the rest of August and I want to strike while the irons hot.

Don't worry if its a problem I can just have it as a personal goal anyway.

Well done all you August losers. x

Hi Kami
am I too late to pledge a loss for this month please? I've just got back from a months holiday and literally restarting my journey. I know I only have 10 days left but with a first weeks weight loss too I would like to lose 7lb by the 31st of Aug. I will be WI on Thurs next week but I can squeeze in another WI on the 31st if that's ok with you?

Hi Texty
hope that's ok my lovely, I just feel if I don't have a pledge I will waste the rest of August and I want to strike while the irons hot.

Don't worry if its a problem I can just have it as a personal goal anyway.

Well done all you August losers. x

No problem I'll add you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back