AUGUST CHALLENGE - TIME FLIES

It's fine with me to join at any time my lovely I'm sure the lovely kami can make room for you on her sheet. Good luck x

sts for me last week weigh in again tomorrow xx

1lb off please kami :)

Thanx peeps. Im on a mission. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all my laptops gone home without me. I'm still in the in laws so will update tomo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi All

Updated as of now, I will be away camping for a few days so won't update again until the weekend for final results!

Also, I'll be taking this week as a holiday and sucking up the gains on 1st September!

Hi All

Updated as of now, I will be away camping for a few days so won't update again until the weekend for final results!

Also, I'll be taking this week as a holiday and sucking up the gains on 1st September!

Have a fab time hun. I'll set the Sept challenge up if your ok to continue updating them? x

3lb on!!! I'm devastated! I'm off to cry in a corner somewhere.....

Hi chick - draw a line and make today a fresh start. Do you keep track of what your having? Could it be TOTM due? Have you drunk plenty fluid?

Keep going its one bad week - you will have a better week ahead xx

Hi All

Enjoy your time away Kami, I do hope the weather is good for you!

Hi chick - draw a line and make today a fresh start. Do you keep track of what your having? Could it be TOTM due? Have you drunk plenty fluid? Keep going its one bad week - you will have a better week ahead xx

Hi. Fresh start started today with only 7.5syns. I'm on a new pill which means I can go ages with a totm. So far it's been 9 weeks so could be that. I also had a blow out last weekend that May have caught up with me. Having a strict week and hopefully next Sunday I'll have lost those 3 I've put on. Xx

Back