August Weight Loss Challenge

DeliciousBoo 15lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 15 lbs to go
Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
glitznglamour 7lbs to lose
Kay_kayleigh 6lbs to lose - 5lbs lost - 1lb to go!
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
sylar1986 14lbs to lose - 5lbs lost, 9lbs to go
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose - 0 lb lost, 8 lb to lose
kookoo 9 to lose
Mindandbody 10lbs to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose
*joanne* 7lbs to lose - 2lbs lost, 5lbs to go

thanks, maybe :( I don't get it I was 9.10 then yesterday I'm 10.2 now I'm 9.13... I ate 2100 calories on one day and 2300 the next and 2700 yesterday but had 1200 today I feel so annoyed at myself :( feel like I'm gaining weight, I go running for 40 mins 3 times a week x

I know it sounds and old cliché but could u be gaining muscle lovely? You're hardly excessive with the cals especially doing that exercise...I know if sometimes I've overdone the bread it can show on the scales as it bloats me but then it goes away in a couple of days! its a good few lbs a day fluctuating isnt it...could you be nearing the dreaded week? X

I never thought of that, my body seems to be a slightly different shape I think your right, I don't even know how many I should be eating a day calorie wise how do I work it out ?? x

Daily allowance for women is 2000 cals but a 40 min run I should think you will be burning a good 400 cals? So thats why I was thinking that! :) I always put bloat with bread I love it tho haha! Theu do say u can gain weight as u exercise more...maybe u could measure yourself? X

I agree with the measuring suggestion. I'm doing 30 day shred and all the reviews I've seen warn you that you won't lose weight unless you're seriously dieting (deficit of 3,500 calories needed to lose 1 pound!) but you will lose inches- most people who've written shred reviews go down a dress size in 30 days and lose only a couple of pounds, as muscle weighs more than fat- but takes up less space!
Google images a pubs of fat VS a pound of muscle amazing! Don't be disheartened! Well done everyone- keep going! Xxx

* a pound of fat ...not a pub of fat! Ha ha!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376145553.897299.jpg

yeah that sounds a good idea, thank you everyone. just need to buy a tape measure ! this is so random, but is it ok to have the odd treat? like if I have a high calorie pudding I feel I have to burn it off at the gym !

I have a day off, usually on a Sunday I think you've got to live!!! I mean I don't go beserk on the food n drink on my 'day off' but I think its finding the right balance for me anyway. I don't think I could hack denying myself my favourite things every single day (plus id be labelled a diet bore ha) I mean each to there own n all that whats good for one might not be for another but for my tuppence worth I'd say as long as you're doing regular exercise and eating well the majority of the time then treat yourself kid!!! Xxx

So just weighed myself after 7 days of the shred (and CC diet)..... I'm 9st 6lb 6 oz and I was exactly 9 stone 10 lb this time last week! Woop woop!!!
Gave me the motivation to move my butt and do today's shred first thing!

L1 D8 done! Struggled quite a bit with everything today- maybe because I played tennis yesterday? Or maybe because I missed dinner?

Only 2 days of level 1 Left- very nervous about starting level 2 on Wednesday!! Eeeeekkk!

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
glitznglamour 7lbs to lose
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
kookoo:10lb to lose-4lb lost, 6lb to go
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376211662.867254.jpg

Just thought id update mine too :)

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
glitznglamour 7lbs to lose - 3lbs lost -4lbs to go!
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
kookoo:10lb to lose-4lb lost, 6lb to go
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose

Well done glitznglamour!! Keep going! What a great week we've had! I'm hoping for 2lb next week, but I know it'll be slower from now- and I'm off to a festival so will probably gain some alcohol pounds :(

Back