August Weight Loss Challenge

DeliciousBoo

Is a woman on a mission.
I start ANOTHER :D diet tomorrow and as it is too late to add myself to the July challenge, I hope none of you mind me starting the August one.

I am hoping to lose 15lbs before August 31st. What about you lovely people?

DeliciousBoo 15lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 15 lbs to go

hiya :) ive not posted on here before but hopefully ive done this right ha! I'd really like to do this challenge please as its my bday 31st august id like to lose at least 7lb (id like to lose more but i'll aim fairly low for now lol) so count me in if thats ok :) xx

I've not done one of these before but I'd love to join in. I'm hoping to lose 6 pounds in August. As that would keep me on target to get to my goal weight by November.

Good luck everyone!

Hi all! well i've got my first weigh in tomorrow, but i'll take the challenge! i'm aiming for 14lbs min for the month ;) currently doing exante and going to start running too! good luck to you all <3

Would love to join the challenge. Ideally would like to lose 10lbs by 31st August. How does it work? Do we just report back at the end or do we weekly weigh in?

Hi all! well i've got my first weigh in tomorrow, but i'll take the challenge! i'm aiming for 14lbs min for the month ;) currently doing exante and going to start running too! good luck to you all &lt;3

Good luck with the weigh in tomoz :thumbup:...how do u think you have done this week, was it ur first week on it? X x

Count me in please. I'm hoping participating in a challenge will give me some focus, and hopefully people can help kick me into focus for the next month as the summer holidays take full swing. I'm aiming for 7lbs (would love more) though I started the diet today since it was Monday and all...

Good luck with the weigh in tomoz :thumbup:...how do u think you have done this week, was it ur first week on it? X x

Hey! i've just had my first weigh in, i went from 18st 9lb too 17st 9lb :) very pleased with this ^^, now i've got the initial big loss out of the way i can work toward Augusts goal :). Good luck to you all!

Omg sylar that's brilliant 9lbs in one week? Boom!!! How good to be in the next bracket :) well done xx and vesta well done on ur 2.5lb loss that's great...hope I've lost this week! Xx

Omg sylar that's brilliant 9lbs in one week? Boom!!! How good to be in the next bracket :) well done xx and vesta well done on ur 2.5lb loss that's great...hope I've lost this week! Xx

Thank you glitznglamour! well it was my first week on Exante so i went hard, to be honest i didn't expect to lose a stone in first week though lol. Good luck to yourself and everyone else for August :). Well done xVestaX also :)

Hi all, can I join in too. Have only started on this weight loss journey and my head is not totally in the zone this week.
I weigh in on Fridays so I will post my starting weight then.
I am hoping to lose 8lbs as I feel 2lbs a week should be doable if I put the effort in.
I am not following any plan in particular just trying to make healthier choices and stay away from the junk.
Well done sylar and vesta - a good start to the month.
Will weigh in on Friday and hopefully will be near the 15 stone mark by end of month.

I'm aiming for the elusive 9 stome too!! Well done on your 6 stone loss-amazing commitment! I lost 1stone on about 9 years ago-ha ha! then about 9 lbs this year!! Now I'm determined to get to 9 stone! I'm statring the 30 day shred next week-eeeekkkkk!! xx

Back