Aunt bessie Yorkshire pouddings

Wishfairies

Does anyone know the syns for Aunt Bessies yorkshire puddings 12 pack ready made ones.

On slimming world website, they are 1 sin each and in the food directory, they are 2 and half sins.

Help please.

I always go with the online values as I don't have a food directory (they change too often) so I'd say 1 syn.

Oh, I'm not sure about this - I've checked the book and compared AB to Tesco, both of their ready made small ones (19g) are 2.5 syns.
The one's on the website are the batters which you cook yourself. These are one syn for 30g of batter. I think there's a mistake somewhere along the lines.
How many calories are in each pud? If there's 20 cals then they are one syn, if they are 50 cals then they are 2.5 syns.

The ones on the website are pre-made frozen
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Aunt Bessie's Original Yorkshire Pudding Batters, 12 pack, frozen 30g each[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

The ones on the website are pre-made frozen
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aunt Bessie's Original Yorkshire Pudding Batters, 12 pack, frozen 30g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
i'd go woth that as i reckon the online will be more updated than even a new directory

Back