Australia

I made this on Tuesday, OH didn't like it but I really enjoyed it cold for lunch with a salad, so thought I would share, handy to have in the fridge for when the munchies kick in:-

LENTIL & CHEESE WEDGES

8OZ/227G RED LENTILS
3/4 PINT/450ML WATER
1 LARGE ONION
FRY LIGHT
4OZ STRONG CHEDDAR CHEESE, GRATED
SMALL CARROT GRATED (OPTIONAL)
1 TSP MIXED HERBS
1 OR 2 EGGS
SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE.

COOK THE LENTILS IN THE WATER UNTIL SOFT, AND ALL THE LIQUID HAS BEEN ABSORBED. CHOP THE ONION, AND FRY IN FRY LIGHT UNTIL SOFT. COMBINE ALL THE INGREDIENTS AND PRESS INTO A 9" SANDWICH TIN LINED WITH BAKING PARCHMENT. BAKE AT 190OC/GAS 5/375OF FOR 30 MINUTES. SERVE HOT OR COLD. CUT INTO 8 WEDGES. 2 HUGE WEDGES WOULD BE USING YOUR HEA.

WI and lost 1.8lb, under my first target of 136 now yeah !! So i've lowered my target to 126 :)

:happy096: Well done Kel, that is excellent you must be feeling great ?

I managed 1lb this week just - had my food diary checked and was told that because I am not having all my HEX's every day this could be slowing my loss - so that is my mission this week, eat all my HEX's.

Keep up the good work :):)

:happy096: Well done Kel, that is excellent you must be feeling great ?

I managed 1lb this week just - had my food diary checked and was told that because I am not having all my HEX's every day this could be slowing my loss - so that is my mission this week, eat all my HEX's.

Keep up the good work :):)

Thankyou, yes I'm feeling loads better :)

Ah you gotta make sure your having your hex's, I couldn't manage without mine, I could easily eat more than 4 lol , it really could be slowing down the weight loss

WI today and put on +.8lb, I really went overboard this weekend and totally off track, So im thinking myself lucky only putting that much on.

Hers to a new week :)

WI today and put on +.8lb, I really went overboard this weekend and totally off track, So im thinking myself lucky only putting that much on.

Hers to a new week :)

Saw your post on FB, you and me both Kel, lost it Friday night when we out for dinner and then yesterday we had a BBQ - was doing ok but drank far too much, fortunately I didn't gain but definitely didn't loose anything and today feel like s***!!!!

So here's to a far better week for all of us :jelous:

Saw your post on FB, you and me both Kel, lost it Friday night when we out for dinner and then yesterday we had a BBQ - was doing ok but drank far too much, fortunately I didn't gain but definitely didn't loose anything and today feel like s***!!!!

So here's to a far better week for all of us :jelous:

Weeekends hey lol, I normally have a few vodka and cokes on a weekend, as im normally good with having no syns on the lead up. but last weekend, we got beers in and i drank way too many of them lol, Then like i said the hangover food came out lol...You did really well not to gain, and yeah i know what ya mean i felt the same, So yes heres to a better week for us :)

Wi 1lb off :)

Well done Kel, same amount for me this week too :D
Definitely a case of slowly but surely for me, upping my exercise this week started the C25k programme this morning with the dog :chores016: should be interesting !!!

Last edited:
HI All - I Have been off the plan and AWOL from minimins for a while. Its my 1st day back on the wagon and I thought I would check in to see how you guys have been doing. Great to see a couple of you have got to target - that's great inspiration - hopefully I can get there too!!!

Well done Kel, same amount for me this week too :D
Definitely a case of slowly but surely for me, upping my exercise this week started the C25k programme this morning with the dog :chores016: should be interesting !!!

Well Done Njay !!

Thankyou and good on ya for doing the excercise, Im hoping to get the Zumba started just haven't had time yet this week, with the kids school activities etc, so think im going try doing it at night after the kids are in bed :)

HI All - I Have been off the plan and AWOL from minimins for a while. Its my 1st day back on the wagon and I thought I would check in to see how you guys have been doing. Great to see a couple of you have got to target - that's great inspiration - hopefully I can get there too!!!

Good to see you back !!
You will do, good for you not giving up too :)

Thanks Kelb - it feels great to be back too - it's amazing how much better I feel eating proper food!! Still havent kicked the pepsi max habit though - one step at a time I guess....

Have a great week everyone xxx

Nice to have you back on board Val :D Good luck !!!!

Ok, really disappointed - WI this morning, STS :( probably shouldn't have but did a sneaky hop on the scales Saturday and I'd gone done 2lb, won't be doing that again !!!!!

On a good note, managed to complete week 1 of C25K :D .

Ok, really disappointed - WI this morning, STS :( probably shouldn't have but did a sneaky hop on the scales Saturday and I'd gone done 2lb, won't be doing that again !!!!!

On a good note, managed to complete week 1 of C25K :D .

Me too !! i also went on mine on Saturday and had lost 2lb, then my WI today, Id lost 1lb :( im defo keeping off them until Mondays from now on !!! ;)

Thanks Kelb - it feels great to be back too - it's amazing how much better I feel eating proper food!! Still havent kicked the pepsi max habit though - one step at a time I guess....

Have a great week everyone xxx

That's the way Val, Keep it up :)
I also have an addiction to pepsi max. been buying all the boxes on offer, but hey ho, it stops me from snacking on crap lol ;)

kelb said:
Me too !! i also went on mine on Saturday and had lost 2lb, then my WI today, Id lost 1lb :( im defo keeping off them until Mondays from now on !!! ;)

Well done Kel another 1lb gone though !!!! Last time I hop on the scales before Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back