Australia

Good luck Val. Ive joined today and will be starting tomorrow. Im going to try the speed soup thingy in the slow cooker. Has anyone tried it? It sounds a bit blah so thought id add some spices to it x

Soup in summer? U bonkers?! lol

It's pretty bloody good to be honest!!!

It has to be experienced yes, it's a great country full of great people! We're very very lucky!!! :)

Has anyone found syn free yogs, pasta n sauce and ff cottage cheese anywhere. Cant find any fat free stuff here ggrrrrr no wonder ive put so much weight on (although the cheap wine hasnt helped:rolleyes:)

In woolies they do extra light ricotta cheese, very lovely mixed in sauces etc.

As for living here, it's been really good, but with every country, lots of pros and cons, just depends what you're looking for in life xx

How many sins are they Stefanie?? X

Not got my calculator, but here are NV's

Per 25g

KJ - 62
Protein - 1.5
Fat - 0.4
Sat Fat - 0.3
Carb - 1.3
Sugar - 0.9

Ingredients are only whey milk, salt and one food acid. Hope this helps xx

I just had the yellow yog stirred thru my muesli and nut combo, mmmm

Bit of a personal question, but does anyone else have problems with constipation (or trouble 'going') on SW?! :-/ lol

And here, I'm pretty computer savvy but have no clue how to get those wee ticker things and graphics at the bottom of my posts?! lol Tips anyone?

Thanks Val, I have those in the fridge.

speed food soup can mixed bean salad
can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green 1 red and 1 yellow pepper
2 ham stock cubes
salt and pepper
mixed herbs
water to cover ingredients

chop and put all veg in pan and everything else cover and bring to boil simmer until soft

can be left chunky or blended

Ive just put this in the slow cooker and it fills it !! Could be eatin soup for a while ;)

Day 1 for me, wish me luck :)

And here, I'm pretty computer savvy but have no clue how to get those wee ticker things and graphics at the bottom of my posts?! lol Tips anyone?

Hello :)

Go to Weight Loss - Diet Ticker and follow the instructions there and from memory when you've finished there will be a code for you to copy and paste. Come back to minimins and go to User CP and then Edit signature and paste it in there. Bob's your uncle! - actually he was my uncle, but there you go! :8855:

Glad to see SW is working for you!

On the subject of constipation, I've only ever had trouble for the first week or so I do the plan and then my system adjusts. You've only just gone back on plan, so hopefully you'll adjust to it all again soon!

Ah ok, cool. Well last week I wasn't having both of my HEb's so that might've been a problem! On the right track this week though, I think lol

Bit of a personal question, but does anyone else have problems with constipation (or trouble 'going') on SW?! :-/ lol

I find if i dont have my hex b as breakfast cereal in the morning i go less - and lots of water too x

Back