Australia

Okie dokies...I'd a tofu curry tonight so I'm sure it won't be a problem tomorrow, ahem lol

Ok so it appears I'll be the person who 'lowers the tone' on this thread, but hey ho, anyone else 'going' like a racehorse?! I'm non-stop lololol

Is the ricotta cheese nice? Just melted or in a salad too?

The ricotta ia smooth, almost thick yogurt type consistency, so I tend to use it for sauces, but it is good mixed with egg and topped on salad xx

The ricotta ia smooth, almost thick yogurt type consistency, so I tend to use it for sauces, but it is good mixed with egg and topped on salad xx

Hi Stefanie, thanks for the reply. I was in Woolies this avo and could only find the reduced fat one at the deli counter, is yours a particular brand and where do you get it?

Hi Stefanie, thanks for the reply. I was in Woolies this avo and could only find the reduced fat one at the deli counter, is yours a particular brand and where do you get it?

No probs - it's Pantalica Extra Light Ricotta Cheese 250g - I found it next to all the low fat cheese ailse, was next to babybel light, cottage cheese, cheese slices bit - hope you find it next time xx

No probs - it's Pantalica Extra Light Ricotta Cheese 250g - I found it next to all the low fat cheese ailse, was next to babybel light, cottage cheese, cheese slices bit - hope you find it next time xx

Ah ok thanks, will look again next time. That's where I was looking at first then I asked the lady and she sent me in the direction of the fancy cheeses like Haloumi etc!

Haha typical :) there is a fancy cheese section and I did notice reduced fat feta which is also very nice xx

Haha typical :) there is a fancy cheese section and I did notice reduced fat feta which is also very nice xx

Yes, I've been using the 'crumbled' feta, it's handy as for sprinkling on salads and through pasta, NOMMY NOM NOM!!! LOL

So I'm intrigued to see what'll happen once I reach this magical 50th post!!! 50 posts is quite a lot for a new member of a forum to have to do to message members etc lol

3lbs off this week! WOW HALF A STONE IN TWO WEEKS!

Hey, I think I might be in the wrong convo here as i'm only new to this but I really need help doing SW in OZ. I've just moved to Queensland from Dubai (which is the reason i've joined SW - 2years later ....3 stone heavier, grrrrr! Actually didn't walk the length of myself/stop eating/drinking the whole time I was there.) Originally from Derry in N.Ireland and have a few friends there doing the plan and giving me tips. I have subscribed to SW Online but a lot of the food varies with all the big supermarkets and brand names cashing in on the whole diet thing. Where is the Muller Lights in Australia? Any advice would really be appreciated, haha;-) Oh yeah, and i've been doing the plan now for 4 weeks and have lost 4ibs - which I think is a wee bit slow.

Cheers, Jo

Hi Jo I'm also from Norn Iron, welcome to Oz! Where in QLD r u?

Hey! Thanks for that-I can now stop going up the yogurt isle feeling all hopeful each time,haha! I read that about the nestle diet no fat too but bought a pack of 6 last night and have just worked out the syns using the online calculator and they are 3 each! I think I'll have to just count them or maybe try and find out how to make yogurt from scratch Delia style. Cheers again:)

Hey Jen! Aw r u?! Small world - we get around,haha! I'm in heavens waiting room aka caloundra,bout an hours drive from Brisbane. Have been here for just over a month now. What about yourself?

We're in Toowoomba Jo, r u on FB? I'll look you up if you are! Was in Caloundra the other week, they've a British shop there lol

Back