Australia

Yeah I just tried to add you and you're as private as private can be haha OOPS LOL
Haha, yes i am lol. it stops people you don't like sending friends requests to you, i've had a few old school mates, that never spoke to me in uk, but now they wanna see my Fb ..nosey gits if you ask me lol

Haha, yes i am lol. it stops people you don't like sending friends requests to you, i've had a few old school mates, that never spoke to me in uk, but now they wanna see my Fb ..nosey gits if you ask me lol

I hear ya, they just wanna check out all of your 'blue sky' pics eh lol

jen1977ni said:
Whoever Bob is I requested you as a friend cos I'm a stalker ha

Ha ha, it's me - well it's actually OH's I don't really do Facebook so I hijacked his page LOL to access the group. Haven't had a chance to look yet as we lost bigpond last night :0(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I've just started slimming world again, after doing it quite a while back. Would love to join this group too, if that's ok :)

Yeah cool, no probs, whats your first name and I'll approve you once you request access? Jen

Hi All, can anyone suggest any no added sugar or diet cordial/friut juice/ dilute ?? with this heat i don't fancy tea, im bloated drinking diet drinks, so fancy something else, also would you happen to know if i can freeze them, and use them as ice-lollies ?
Thanks in Advance :)

YES!!! We drink a lot of squash at home.. We have Diet-rite (all flavours are nice) and I tried a new one on offer this week: golden circle light-raspberry crush. I also like an ice cold glass of Lipton iced tea. So far I've only found the peach one in sugar free though, it's yum!

tallulahjemima said:
YES!!! We drink a lot of squash at home.. We have Diet-rite (all flavours are nice) and I tried a new one on offer this week: golden circle light-raspberry crush. I also like an ice cold glass of Lipton iced tea. So far I've only found the peach one in sugar free though, it's yum! I freeze diet lemonade into ice lollies, as cordial seems to lose its taste when frozen, but maybe that's just me!

YES!!! We drink a lot of squash at home.. We have Diet-rite (all flavours are nice) and I tried a new one on offer this week: golden circle light-raspberry crush. I also like an ice cold glass of Lipton iced tea. So far I've only found the peach one in sugar free though, it's yum!

Brill thanks for that, i did see the golden circle lite yesterday, but i didn't have chance to read the label as my 7 yr old decided to run off with the baby trolley smacking into some innocent lady !! you can imagine the rest of the story :) i also didn't know the diet-rite ones are free either, i'll have to try the SF lipton ice too, and i never thought of freezing lemonade, that's another i'll have to try, wow some great ideas
cheers :)

Haha!! That's just something my kids would do.. And they're 7 & 9!!!
All sugar free drinks should be free on all plans, but obviously things like lo sugar milkshakes etc will have syns..

Back