Australia

Haha!! That's just something my kids would do.. And they're 7 & 9!!!
All sugar free drinks should be free on all plans, but obviously things like lo sugar milkshakes etc will have syns..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Kids hey !! lol.
yeah,it's just hard when the labelling says something like low or diet and not actually sugar free, then im confused, it don't usually take much to do that though :p
Thanks again :)

We use the Coltees ones, they're lovely too. Also my teacher mate makes the flavoured teas and lets them cool, then puts them in the fridge and says they're really refreshing with some ice, add a little sweetener and BOB'S YOUR UNCLE! LOL I also love the Woolies Homebrand diet lemonade, the yellowy/greeny one, not the clear one. It's about 80c a bottle and reminds me of the M&S one we used to get years ago. mmmmm

I'll post a pic of the woolies one on FB...

The no added sugar one, I've lost 9kg and I glug it like there's no tomorrow!!!

Haha very SW appropriate pic Tash lol

Mines of me scoffing a panacotta (sp?!) and drinking a Tim Tam cocktail lol

We use the Coltees ones, they're lovely too. Also my teacher mate makes the flavoured teas and lets them cool, then puts them in the fridge and says they're really refreshing with some ice, add a little sweetener and BOB'S YOUR UNCLE! LOL I also love the Woolies Homebrand diet lemonade, the yellowy/greeny one, not the clear one. It's about 80c a bottle and reminds me of the M&S one we used to get years ago. mmmmm

I'll post a pic of the woolies one on FB...

Yeah the green bottle with the white label and yellow writing is the diet one we normally get, it does taste nice :)

1 pound off, 20.5 in total, 2.5 to target! YAY!

Week one WI... I lost 2.5lb and my hubby lost 4lb!!!
Some days I wondered if I'd lose any this week with the amount I've been eating! Lol

Well done Jen!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YAY WELL DONE US! Oh and Andy too lol

Has anyone read the post about making your own frylite ? im gonna try it : 8floz water, then remove 1tbsp of the water and put the remaining into a spray bottle, then add 1tbsp oil, then shake

I just use the extra light olive oil, it's in an aerosol can, do u not use it?

Has anyone read the post about making your own frylite ? im gonna try it : 8floz water, then remove 1tbsp of the water and put the remaining into a spray bottle, then add 1tbsp oil, then shake

I read somewhere that Frylite is 55% water and if you make up a mix of 55% water and 45% oil (not too big a quantity) in a spray bottle that works, just make sure you shake it well each time before use.

1 pound off, 20.5 in total, 2.5 to target! YAY!

Week one WI... I lost 2.5lb and my hubby lost 4lb!!!
Some days I wondered if I'd lose any this week with the amount I've been eating! Lol

Way to go girls !!!!! (and boy) hope my week has been as good, don't WI until Monday :0)

Back