Australia

Thanks for clarifying this njay and jen1977ni. I have a slightly different question re:syns. as I'm using EE i can have 5-15 syns per day. i've heard of flexible syns. I understand how it works but is it still applicable to EE as well or must you stick with a daily limit only?

Thanks for clarifying this njay and jen1977ni. I have a slightly different question re:syns. as I'm using EE i can have 5-15 syns per day. i've heard of flexible syns. I understand how it works but is it still applicable to EE as well or must you stick with a daily limit only?

Personally, I'd forget all about flexible syns until you've been on plan for a few months, get your head around how it all works in it's simplest form to begin with. Once you are happy and confident, and it's working for you, then you can start tweaking it to suit you, as otherwise, you could give yourself too much freedom and mess things up before you even get started!!!

HI everyone Just back from the beautiful Saphire coast - along with a 4 1/2lb gain!!! So am back on the wagon to deal with it and lose more too. Kids are back to school today too - Yay!!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday morning!!

Morning All, well id didn't do as bad as i thought on my WI. drank and ate way too much on australia day, and then had another night of drinking on saturday, so this morning: WI and lost .6 so not too bad, it may catch up with me next week ?? we'll see...
Defo got to be good this week ;-)

HI everyone Just back from the beautiful Saphire coast - along with a 4 1/2lb gain!!! So am back on the wagon to deal with it and lose more too. Kids are back to school today too - Yay!!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday morning!!

Well as long as you had a good time, you can make it up this week :)

WI this morning and despite falling off the wagon on Australia Day I have still managed to lose 2lb this week so really happy as I was expecting a gain :D Just got to get back on track this week.

Well done on your loss Kelb :)

Last edited:
Thanks Kelb!
I have another question. sorry, as i only have access to online there are still some things i need to clarify so hope someone can help please. On EE you can have all sorts of protein as free food. Is that just for meals or can you have some for snacks also? For example, if i feel like a couple of slices of ham as a snack can i do that or do i have to count it as syns? Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks Kelb!
I have another question. sorry, as i only have access to online there are still some things i need to clarify so hope someone can help please. On EE you can have all sorts of protein as free food. Is that just for meals or can you have some for snacks also? For example, if i feel like a couple of slices of ham as a snack can i do that or do i have to count it as syns? Hope that makes sense :)

Hi Teaflower

As I understand there are basically three steps to Extra Easy.

Choose Your Free Food:This is ANYTHING that is free or Original or free on Green and of course all Superfree foods. These can be eaten in unlimited amounts!

Choose Your Healthy Extras: Each day select one Healthy Extra A and one Healthy Extra B! (You wont need to use your B choice for meat or pasta as they are all free all the time)

Enjoy 5-15 Syns Per Day: And if there is a difference on syns for Original or Green day choose the lower value!!

It is recommended that 1/3 of your meals is made up with Superfree Foods. My OH has been doing EE and has lost 12lb in four weeks. He snacks on ham and chicken all the time.

Hope this helps.

Although its ok to snack on "free" foods on EE days (ie ham, etc) SW do encourage you to reach for "super free" foods as your first choice in between meals.. They are much lower in calories and more likely to fill you up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Kelb!

Hi Teaflower,

Have you read the first post on this thread ? http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

If not you might find it interesting reading.

Does anyone know if Forme Satisfy yogs are free? They're on special at woolies as of Wednesday - 10 for $10, saving you $8.90!!!

EDIT - Just put them thru the calculator - FREEEEEEEE!!!

Last edited:
WI this morning and despite falling off the wagon on Australia Day I have still managed to lose 2lb this week so really happy as I was expecting a gain :D Just got to get back on track this week.

Well done on your loss Kelb :)

Thankyou Njay and Well Done you !!

Omg i have just been to coles and seen the satisfy yogurts in there, they look so nice, epsecially the caramel tart ones, are these also free ?? if so im back in there tomorrow ;-)

Thankyou Njay and Well Done you !!

Omg i have just been to coles and seen the satisfy yogurts in there, they look so nice, epsecially the caramel tart ones, are these also free ?? if so im back in there tomorrow ;-)

Berry Cheesecake is my fave ;0)

Back