Australia

I worked all of them ours as free...

Out, 5am and I'm not half awake...

No gym for me today - I get up at 5am everyday and am usually in school before 7!!!

Anyone doing EE that likes spicy food, I would recommend giving the chicken biryani recipe posted in the recipes section a try. It was good !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i generally get up at 5:15 to be at work by 7 too, but that means id have to be up at 4:30 to exercise and i kinda draw the line at that!
Btw the chicken biryani sounds good - might try it.

kelb said:
Thanks Jen,
Good to know, they are all free :D

The Nestle yogurt that's also free, is that the Soleil diet ones ? i can't find the post ??

Cheers :)

Yep, the Soleil yoghurts are free. I had it when I first started SW, but I prefer the Forme ones now..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No gym for me today - I get up at 5am everyday and am usually in school before 7!!!

Yeah im up @5am when hubby is here but he's working away at the min, so 5:30am is good for me, i like an hour or so to myself before i get the kids up... and gosh your keen being at school for 7am why ?
and sorry i thought your previous post meant you were out and half asleep lol

New Australian Curriculum - sooo much to do! Total nightmare! Luckily I'm a morning person lol

New Australian Curriculum - sooo much to do! Total nightmare! Luckily I'm a morning person lol

yeah my daughters teacher told me that, she said she's up doing planning until late at night, but then she's back in school for 7:45am , but our school doesn't start until 8:15am, you teachers really are kept busy !!

Our kids don't start til 8.45 so I've been doing 2 hours work before they even arrive, plus I've been in at the weekends. Endless, and this is my 12th year, I honestly think its getting harder as the years pass by!!! What years are your children in?

Our kids don't start til 8.45 so I've been doing 2 hours work before they even arrive, plus I've been in at the weekends. Endless, and this is my 12th year, I honestly think its getting harder as the years pass by!!! What years are your children in?

wow your committed lol, i don't think id have the time or energy to put that much into work.
My kids are in grade 9 highschool, and grade 2, and i got told by my youngest's teacher yesterday that she has been tested on spelling and is on level 5, on par with 9 yr olds, she's 7. so they gonna retest her at the end of the week, to see if she needs to go up anymore ( proud mummy ) :)

I don't think I've the energy either tbh lol

DEFO! LOL

haha, won't be too long until the long easter hols :)

we're having a bbq tomorrow, anyone know of any tips or ideas for food, syn free sauces, etc. im going with a red day, as there is no way id be filling my plate with 1/3 superfree to do EE day, we're going to be doing a spit-roast, and steaks etc, any help appreciated please :) and im thinking of not drinking until later, then im gonna drink, vodka and diet cokes.i know im in for a gain with that, but i've not seen my sis and family since end of november, so im defo gonna let my hair down :)

Back