Australia

Sorry, I'm rubbish with meat, I never eat it, so I'll let somebody else jump in here!

Morning All,
Well i ended having steak and salad, so good there. Then after a few more drinks...doritos, a burger with cheese and lettuce and red sauce, and countless more drinks, so not expecting to see much movement in the right direction on the scales tomorrow, but it was worth it, had a good time, and tomorrows a start of a new but hopefully good week, we'll see !!

I will have the same problem this week Kel! We're having meal out on Friday for my son's birthday (& I don't particularly want salad!) & then I get weighed on Saturday morning! Going to work sooooo hard this week so I see a loss even after the meal out.. Though I don't really drink so that'll save some cals!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will have the same problem this week Kel! We're having meal out on Friday for my son's birthday (& I don't particularly want salad!) & then I get weighed on Saturday morning! Going to work sooooo hard this week so I see a loss even after the meal out.. Though I don't really drink so that'll save some cals!! Lol

WI and lost 2lb !!! can't believe it :)

Like you say enjoy yourself, and then just get back on track after, it helps you don't drink much, you'll defo save cals there, good luck for the weight in :)

WI and lost 2lb !!! can't believe it :)

Like you say enjoy yourself, and then just get back on track after, it helps you don't drink much, you'll defo save cals there, good luck for the weight in :)

Well done with your loss Kelb. Unfortunately I didn't have a loss this week, stayed the same and really gutted as I have been sticking to plan, although I did have wine over the weekend (first time in 5 weeks) and I wonder if that had anything to do with it even tho I synned it:confused:. Still gotta stay focused here's hoping for a better week:sigh:

Well done with your loss Kelb. Unfortunately I didn't have a loss this week, stayed the same and really gutted as I have been sticking to plan, although I did have wine over the weekend (first time in 5 weeks) and I wonder if that had anything to do with it even tho I synned it:confused:. Still gotta stay focused here's hoping for a better week:sigh:

Thankyou :D
Im sure it will show next week, i was like that the other week, did really well an nothing, then lost 3.8lbs the next, keep at it, and you did everything right :)

Hi there. I tried searching but couldn't get the answer I wanted. I've just (today) started SW. I did a green day and I've found myself hungry often. I need something like quorn sausages I think. Which quorn sausages can I eat in Australia while on SW? (I'm assuming there is more than one type here, but maybe there isn't, yet). Also, are the quorn sausages free on Green days? whatabout on Original days?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Dancing and welcome

The Quorn Sausages which are free on Green Days are in a yellow / orange box found in the freezer section of Coles and Woolies (they are actually made in the UK). According to my book Quorn products are also free on Red days. Not that I do Red very often but I have found crabs sticks a good standby when you need something to fill up with.

Hope this helps.

Thankyou :D
Im sure it will show next week, i was like that the other week, did really well an nothing, then lost 3.8lbs the next, keep at it, and you did everything right :)

Thanks Kelb, keeping everything crossed :rolleyes:. Mind you, with the humidity we've got up here at the moment I think I'll lose it in sweat :)

Dancing said:
Woo hoo. I bought some from freezer section of coles today but can't remember colour of box... Prob. the right ones. Yay. Great news free on red too... Going to try a red day tomorrow. Good tip about crab sticks too.

Enjoy :0). I really love the sausages cold too, so always cook a few extra.

hi there. is it the soleil or the frome yoghurts that aren't free on red days? or is neither free?

glad I saw this post before attempting a red day!

PS. I've just discovered you lot are in the FB group! :)

I've just sat down for about 20 mins and synned all the yogs again.. Forme, Soleil and the Forme satisfy ones.. and i must've done something wrong before as they're ALL coming up as free.. but i was sure that when i synned them a while back, they only showed syns on red.. sorry for any confusion! i'm glad, as i avoid the yogs on red days and now i dont have to!!:)

The tropical cheesecake isn't a yoghurt, it's a dessert...

Thanks Kelb, keeping everything crossed :rolleyes:. Mind you, with the humidity we've got up here at the moment I think I'll lose it in sweat :)

Haha, you'd think so hey !! i find the hotter i am, the less hunrgy i am, as im always drinking juice or pepsi max lol helps keep my syns down !!!

Now i'm confused. The facebook group has a new post saying soleil tropical cheesecake is not free. Now I don.t know what's oj and what's not. I guess it is a good opp. for me to practice working out syns

I've just read that post, and i too was confused !! so are the satisfy: caramel tart, berry cheesecake, and the soleil mixed berry free ??? that's the ones i've been eating..now im worried !!

Yes they are yogurts, but there are desserts too in a different section of woolies lol

i worked out the sins last night for the satisfy berry cheesecake and it is free on red and green days. I ate the caramel tart already so don't have a container to check that one with.

Yeah !! and like Jen said caramel are yogurts so hopefully they will be free too ;)

Back