Australia

I bought lots of the satisfy yogs last week, and they all came up free!! Even the chocolate tart ones which are lush with a lo fat biscuit crumbled into it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey,
I have just started Slimming world again....I lost weight the last time in the UK using this diet and still have all the stuff but decided to join online again for extra support....been doing it 3 weeks and i am steadily losing weight which is good....well that is when I am not eating out!!!
Found this site as i was getting really frustrated buying low fat yogurt to find it had a syn value grrrrr!!!
but have just been to coles today and got the Forme and soleil yogs...see how they taste.
So glad that they have quorn over here now too...but yeah i think too much sampling of the restaurants melbs has to offer has made me put weight on....oh and having a chai latte too everytime i go out for brekkie....now trying to drink chai tea instead.
I was 10 stone, have lost 4lbs so i am now 9.10 would like to ideally get down to 8.10 so have a stone to loose.
just need to feel back in control.

Hey,
I have just started Slimming world again....I lost weight the last time in the UK using this diet and still have all the stuff but decided to join online again for extra support....been doing it 3 weeks and i am steadily losing weight which is good....well that is when I am not eating out!!!
Found this site as i was getting really frustrated buying low fat yogurt to find it had a syn value grrrrr!!!
but have just been to coles today and got the Forme and soleil yogs...see how they taste.
So glad that they have quorn over here now too...but yeah i think too much sampling of the restaurants melbs has to offer has made me put weight on....oh and having a chai latte too everytime i go out for brekkie....now trying to drink chai tea instead.
I was 10 stone, have lost 4lbs so i am now 9.10 would like to ideally get down to 8.10 so have a stone to loose.
just need to feel back in control.

Come join the SW Oz group on FB! Just let me know what you're called so I can approve you!

Jen xo

https://www.facebook.com/groups/218803231469048/

Morning All and Welcome Heather :)

WI today and lost 1.6lb, glad to be back with it this week, gonna try really hard this week to finally get back into the 9 stones again !!

Hi Everyone - welcome Heather

Well done Kelb and Val on your losses this week. Unfortunately I STS again this week - not good, was sooooo convinced I would have had a loss :mad: becoming a bit of a habit - loss one week, sts the next :sigh:

Njay said:
Hi Everyone - welcome Heather

Well done Kelb and Val on your losses this week. Unfortunately I STS again this week - not good, was sooooo convinced I would have had a loss :mad: becoming a bit of a habit - loss one week, sts the next :sigh:

I share your pain Njay.. 3 weeks ago I lost 1lb, then stayed the same then half pound off.. I'm sticking to plan 100% so it's getting quite annoying!!

I share your pain Njay.. 3 weeks ago I lost 1lb, then stayed the same then half pound off.. I'm sticking to plan 100% so it's getting quite annoying!!

Reassuring to hear it's not just me, frustrating as hell when you know you have been sticking to plan 100%. It's falling off my OH which makes it even worse !!!! Let's hope our efforts are rewarded this week :)

Thankyou Val & Njay :)
Try changing the days your doing it helps me, if i've not lost much one week with say red, then the next week i'll try and do mainly green, and normally it helps keep the scales moving, im quite boring in what i eat, so i have the same things all the time. although my new fave dinners are either chips egg and mushy peas, or jacket potatoe with mushy peas, sounds horrible but like i say im not that adventureous lol

kelb said:
Thankyou Val & Njay :)
Try changing the days your doing it helps me, if i've not lost much one week with say red, then the next week i'll try and do mainly green, and normally it helps keep the scales moving, im quite boring in what i eat, so i have the same things all the time. although my new fave dinners are either chips egg and mushy peas, or jacket potatoe with mushy peas, sounds horrible but like i say im not that adventureous lol

See I'm the opposite, the only dinner we've had more than once is coke chicken, oh and a Mexican potato bake. And this is our 6th week! we try different things nearly every night! And I've spent the last 3 wks, changing days, drinking more, eating less, eating more, and no change in weight!! And like Njay, the weight is falling off my hubby!! Lol

Yes but Tash YOU'VE NO WEIGHT TO LOSE!!! You're TINY!!!

Must admit Kelb I do tend to do mainly green days as I'm not a big meat eater and throw in the odd EE day when I do have meat. Mmmm, mushy peas, was reading about mush pea curry somewhere, everyone saying how good it was, might have to get a few tins.

I've been keeping a food diary religiously and the only thing I am guilty of is not always managing to fit in all my HEX's always manage 1 of each but not some days just can't manage 2. Other than that have been doing everything by the book - exercise, water, syns etc, sooooooo frustrating :(

See I'm the opposite, the only dinner we've had more than once is coke chicken, oh and a Mexican potato bake. And this is our 6th week! we try different things nearly every night! And I've spent the last 3 wks, changing days, drinking more, eating less, eating more, and no change in weight!! And like Njay, the weight is falling off my hubby!! Lol

Ah don't get me wrong, i cook differant meals every night for my family, i just have differant meals when they have say spag bol, lasagne etc, as i can't entertain anything with tomato in it, i don't even eat beans, or spagetti, told you i was fussy lol.
It could be because you do have little to lose, that you arn't seeing it move so fast, but you sound like you've tried everything :)

Must admit Kelb I do tend to do mainly green days as I'm not a big meat eater and throw in the odd EE day when I do have meat. Mmmm, mushy peas, was reading about mush pea curry somewhere, everyone saying how good it was, might have to get a few tins.

I've been keeping a food diary religiously and the only thing I am guilty of is not always managing to fit in all my HEX's always manage 1 of each but not some days just can't manage 2. Other than that have been doing everything by the book - exercise, water, syns etc, sooooooo frustrating :(

Oh i love mushy peas a lot more now, i'll even often have a big bowl of them with some mint sauce for lunch now lol, i've never tried the mushy pea curry you'll have to let us know what it's like if you make it. I always make sure i eat all of my HEX'S wish i could have more of them lol, i do sometimes double up on things like cheese if im having a jacket potatoe or if i fancy a nice ice cold milk, i'll use an HEX on that, i've now upped my exercise routine to help me, it was getting too easy to do, and my time was quicker, so i thought it time to add in an extra 10mins haha :)

Back