Australia

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Great idea "NZ". I'm just checking to see if anyone is living in Australia??

Bren
X

wouldnt mind being there lol

What are you still doing awake?

It's freezing over here! and in the early afternoon!

hubby is working away in Ireland we had words earlier and he really p!$$ed me off now its playing on my mind and i cant sleep its 415am here gonna pay for it soon when my little ones wake up!

bloody hell bren where have you been hiding, how you getting on with your challenges.
hope you doing well

Hey Scousemouse

I've had some very trying times......couldn't get it together for my 30th birthday and felt overweight.

Anyways back and more determined than ever, 1st offical day back today and I've been pretty damn good, even when I got caught out at lunch!!

What the hell have you been up to??

Missed ya
Bren
X

sorry to hear you've had a struggle on your hands bren

me.... well still here still plodding on, reached my target and on 2nd wk of refeed keeping my eye on the weight just incase it decides to jump back on when my backs turned

A very BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I'm very proud and envious of your achievements.. hopefully soon to be me!

You were on CD weren't you?? My diet works wonders like this one if only I stick to it 100% (my biggest problem).

Stay on refeed for a while and really slowly introduce food back this is the key, along with the water and 30 mins exercise a day.

WOW I'm soooo happy , but sad I missed your journey...

cheers bren, i'm on lipotrim and just chomping on a maintainance bar and it's delicious after all those weeks on shakes. had a bit of a wobble when it actually came to refeed but now i'm enjoying it. have lost another 4lb doing refeed so i'm feeling really upbeat

When I did my program last year I got to refeed and got sick and had to go onto steroids..... Overall a 6 kilo gain and then Xmas and moving state, job, Thailand holiday etc it all fell away from me very quickly.

I am doing it over now but by myself this is what makes it hard. I also know I can do it and it's not as much to loose this time but it doesnt make it any easier.

But in a good frame of mind at the moment and hoping a few good days, then weeks (4 or 5) then onto my maintenance again. Really nice to hear from you and I really need the monitoring and support from everywhere so please please kick my butt and check in on me!!!

Thanks
BRen
XX

Hi Bren
sorry to read about your gain - I am in the same boat and on day 4 of a refresh course with lighterlife!
In ketosis so feeling better and more positive.
Accepted my gain, no longer feeling a failure and more importantly, no longer in denial [I kidded myself for 6 months]
My brother moves out to Tasmania in November - not sure why Tasmania - Is it a happening place?

Keep strong and warm
x
are you the only Ozzy?

No Paula36 is also from OZ.

Inlaws live in Tassie... very green like the UK, cold like the Uk (so is Melbourne though) is he retiring. It's like retirement capital of OZ!! HA
Bren
x

Good luck on your journey and I hope we can do it together. How much are you aiming to loose. Me about 8 kilos in total but will settle for about 4 or 5 in 5 weeks time and the other 3 by Xmas... My calender has many things in about 6 weeks time so going to try my best!

My brothers going to Oz later this year but just for a holiday, my Grannys Australian but moved over here when she met my Grandad x

Rainbow, where abouts in Oz?

Hey just noticed your ticker and your nearly at the half way mark!!!! You go girl! And enjoy your holiday.

Bren
X

Back