Automatic Pilot

sweet83

Tonight when i came home from weigh in i decided to make myself Quorn Chilli and a jacket potato. I was on the phone to my mum at the time and chopping onions etc.

Without even thinkin i put 1tbsp of olive oil into the pan instead of fry lite. :rolleyes: It just goes to show how deep rooted my behaviours are!!

As soon as i made the mistake i scrubbed the pan before starting again! Close escape!!

well done!! i did the same tonight went to make a cup of tea and put the sugar straight and before i knew it walked over to the biscuit cupboard.. soon walked away and changed the ta.. but i am the same hun xx

Well done - you thought it was auto pilot, but your new behaviours kicked in and corrected it - I think your' new behaviours' are in control!

:clap:

I've been doing SW on and off for a year now, and I often use frylight in the rest of the family's meals by mistake, instead of oil. I don't tell them though lol. It must mean my automatic pilot is retrained!

Well done for starting over when you realised!

I use frylight if I'm making SW chips for the family... both the other half and little boy don't realise and it can only be good for them.

You could just have used the olive oil as as HEB

Tonight when i came home from weigh in i decided to make myself Quorn Chilli and a jacket potato. I was on the phone to my mum at the time and chopping onions etc.
Without even thinkin i put 1tbsp of olive oil into the pan instead of fry lite. :rolleyes: It just goes to show how deep rooted my behaviours are!! As soon as i made the mistake i scrubbed the pan before starting again! Close escape!!

Well done Gemsy on walking away from the biscuits! That would have been harder than changing a little bit of oil! lol

Thanks Circes for the tip. i'd already used my 2 HEB's during the day, its around 8:30pm when i get in from class.

If OH wants the same as me for dinner i use frylite whether he likes it or not! If he has any probs he can make his own! :D

I did the same when I firststarted, so now the oil is safely hidden at the bottom and back of a deep cupboard, and I have my frylight next to the hob, so I reach for that instead.

It's only me and OH living here, and he eats SW food every night, frylight and all! (Unless I'm out, then he uses oil etc)

Well done for changing it even after you'd put ot in! :)

My familh have all had to get used to the fry light... I don't even think that they have ever noticed the difference.

Well done for starting over though, the week I am having I would have probably left it!!:break_diet:

Are you not having a good week Magic Mummy??

Your weight loss so far has been great!!!

xx

Back