Avatar's-picture of me, am I being silly?

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all, I am in two minds about putting my picture on here as my avatar. I am worried that people I know can come on here and look at posts and recognise me Only concerned because a) I'm on here pouring my heart out (sometimes) to you guys but becauses I know your all in the same boat I don't mind but a different story if the people I personnaly know read it.
b) all my weight details etc are on here. Without my picture it's just my name so no worries

But at the same time I would like the people I talk to to know what I look like if that makes any sense.

Sorry to ramble and I know the easy thing to do is just not put my pic on. Just wish you could only see avatar pics if you were a member yourself. Any advice.
Zoe x :(

Zoe, I feel exactly the same as you, especially the bit about pouring my heart out.

I don't have the answer, but will read other's responses to your question with interest.

Thanks for raising this

T x

Why don't you add it to your profile as your profile picture? That way, your friends can see it but only people from here :)

I figure that people are so unlikely to find you on here. Even if they know you're doing a diet, they probably won't come on here.
Even if they did, it's quite clear that sometimes where to post can be confusing even for posters!
Chances of someone you know seeing you and recognising you are minimal :)

Hi Zoe
I don't have a Avatar photo of me honest wonder woman is not me :D

however i did put photos in my gallery album as you need 50 post to be able to see them - so only people who use this site a lot i.e they have their own weight loss jouney can see them so i don't mind that way people can see what i look like and who they are talking to

hope this helps
x

Hi

For a long time I looked for pics that either I felt represented me, or "spoke" to me.

I did however put pics of me in my gallery.

I take solace in the fact that, I'm hopeless recognising people, so assume people would be equally pants at recognising me on here/from here too!

Thanks girls for your answers. I have put my picture in my profile album. Thelma hope this helps. Zoe x

Also, you could take your weight off the profile? I havent displyed mine, although it isnt hard to work it out of you add what I want to lose to my target weight lol!

Hey Hon
I felt a little bit like that too. But now I dont care....... Im out there to help and if someone is looking on here they are more than likely need to lose some weight themselves.
x

Once I've posted enough, I'm going to post a pic of myself, to remind me of where I am at and that i dont want to stay there.

Back