Average weight loss

Lizwhite29

Gold Member
Hi,

Hoping some of the people that have been doing this diet for quite awhile can let me know roughly there losses after the 1st and 2nd week? I lost 12lb week one and 5lb week two. I know that I will not lose masses every week like this but would like to know what to expect. I'm on ss and on day 17.

Thanks in advance.

Lizwhite29 said:
Hi,

Hoping some of the people that have been doing this diet for quite awhile can let me know roughly there losses after the 1st and 2nd week? I lost 12lb week one and 5lb week two. I know that I will not lose masses every week like this but would like to know what to expect. I'm on ss and on day 17.

Thanks in advance.

Hi I lost 12lb in first week n 2nd week I lost 7lb!! Since that was a long while ago in total lost 6-7 stones !! I'm just in process of becoming a CDC now ! Good luck u sure will achieve ur goal!! Xx

Thanks everyone. I have 4 more weigh ins until my holiday so really hoping for a least another stone but would really love a stone and half. It's amazing how much u can lose so quickly to start with but know it slows down. As its such an extreme diet I knew it wouldn't just be 1-2 lb like ww and sw. Bring on skinny :)

LazarusD said:
ive averaged 7lbs so far, thats some big weeks and some average weeks :)

Lazarus are you male or female... 7lb a week is very good, the reason i ask ia because men seem to lose faster than women

I can't seem to loose more than 2lb a week, and thats 100% on SS. I lost 6lb on week one, 5lb week 2, and 2lb for the last 3 weeks. Anyone elses that slow (I know its still alot but I wish it was as much as other people's).

I still have 3 stone to go, so its not because I have little to loose, and I am drinking so much water!

Thanks in advance.

Heyy! Does anyone know the average weight loss for step2?! Iv been up this week and have a feeling im not losing anything! :(

Back