Average weight loss?

fitforuni

Lucy :)
Starting slimming world tonight - just wondered what peoples average weekly weight losses were? x

Is really hard to say because it depends on the person and how rigidly you stick to the plan. The average would be 1-2lb a week circumstances depending

Hi hun,

I asked the same question. I've done sw before but it was a few years ago and last year I did cambridge diet and was losing weight pretty quickly so I can't help but compare both diets. But sw is deffo the way to go now..(for me anyway).

WIshing you luck....

Check out my Question too, quite a few replies with various weight losses.

jo xxx

averaged out my weightloss is 1lb a week but i dont have a lot to loose (my starting bmi was 26 so very close to healthy range anyway) however there are people in my class who consistantly loose 2-3 lbs a week but obv they are a lot bigger than me and have a lot mroe to loose.

i have about three stone to loose - im doing it for me - i decided that slimming world was probably the best option after looking at both slimfast and cambridge diet as i am looking to change my eating habits permanently - and slimming world seems to be that - just a changing of habits rather than some form of starvation. :)

1/2lb a week?
xxx

Back