Avon...Has anyone tried

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angelchops, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Angelchops

Angelchops Full Member

Ive just had an Avon catalogue through the door (Brochure 08) and on page 143 theres a product called 'Instant Tone Body Tightening Spray', and it says it...Instantly makes skin look and feel tighter for up to 8 hours.

I wondered if anyone had tried it, and if so, does it do what it says? The tops of my arms are a bit wobbly and I thought it would be great for them. Also its £12, but theres a special offer where if you buy this you get 'Firm & Sculpt Bust Contouring Cream' and 'Smooth Surface Pomegranate Body Polisher' (worth a combined £14) free.

I'd just like some feedback before I waste £12!!!

Thanks in advance :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    £12 isnt a bad price to pay and i think that even if your arms are not miraculously cured, the thought of rubbing lovely smelling stuff into yourself is a good thing for self-esteem generally!

4. Angelchops

Angelchops Full Member

I think youre right Annie, and I'm going to order some!! I will let you all know what its like.

Sarah Jessica Parker arms here I come lol.

I'm a sucker for beauty products (maybe Mug is a better word)

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Sounds just what I need..Do let me know if it works

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.