aysha's battle

tizzy51 said:
Whoa! I didn't mean to make you cry - I'm sorry! Glad to hear you're feeling good and positive today!

Hehe it was a nice cry just watery eyes cos u guys are great!!! X

Grrrr so blooming angry some people are just complete twats excuse the language, just cos they see a white girl in a headscarf doesn't give them the right to throw full bottles of drink at me from a car window! F***ing arseholes!!!!!!

Omg that's crazy!! I get stupid comments a lot lately but never anything like that. Did it hurt you?

katiebaby said:
Omg that's crazy!! I get stupid comments a lot lately but never anything like that. Did it hurt you?

Nice big bruise on the top of my thigh :(

What the heck?!!? Ignorant idiots! Hope your bruise isn't too painful...

tizzy51 said:
What the heck?!!? Ignorant idiots! Hope your bruise isn't too painful...

It's ok thanx hun just huge but not so painfully now! How are u doing?

ayshaahmad said:
Grrrr so blooming angry some people are just complete twats excuse the language, just cos they see a white girl in a headscarf doesn't give them the right to throw full bottles of drink at me from a car window! F***ing arseholes!!!!!!

What ?!? That's crazy ! Has that seriously happened

LeaE said:
What ?!? That's crazy ! Has that seriously happened

Yep, some people hey!

ayshaahmad said:
Yep, some people hey!

Total and utter swear word !!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that love hope yr ok x

LeaE said:
Total and utter swear word !!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that love hope yr ok x

I am ok thanx hun was a bit shocked and upset at the time just something I have to deal with around here I suppose! Xx

I know it doesn't make it easier but they are a minority ! We are here for u love xxxxxxxx how's the diet going x

Oh my life! The islamaphobes are out in force everywhere at the moment. It's ok. There is a special place for ignorant hate moungers. Smile Aysha, some people are utterly disadvantaged by their stupidity, we should feel sorry for them in some way. Fancy being so pathetic that you have to throw bottles out of moving cars at people you don't know!

:( oh sis that's awful chin up laugh at them for their ignorance... I was in the supermarket queue the other day and I am the only muslim women that wears a scarf round here and not many people are used to it (no excuse) anyway I was in the queue and all I heard was OI MUSLIM! (I didn't even turn round) then he said when I was in Afghanistan I killed loads of you... Again I didn't even acknowledge his stupidity. Then this other man turns round to him and says shut up she is white lol I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! So I laughed at them and walked out idiots.

I have to say I am laughing now just wasn't a nice experience at the time! It's comments like that katie that deffo make me smile cos some people haven't got a clue, its when I get told to go home that makes me giggle considering that I was born and raised in the area I live in now! The one that got me was when I was asked if I was a terrorist Hehe nearly pissed myself laughing at that one!!

LeaE said:
I know it doesn't make it easier but they are a minority ! We are here for u love xxxxxxxx how's the diet going x

Diet is going great now thanx hun been all good now since Tuesday after my blip not sure its enough to get a loss this week but at least I am back on track! Thanx luvvie xxx

Hmmm - amazing that you and Katie can laugh at these ignorant gits! I suppose that beats letting them stress you out, but it is not something you should have to experience. White or not, raised here or not, everyone has a right to their religious beliefs and way of life.

Glad to hear you're doing well this week! Enjoy!

tizzy51 said:
Hmmm - amazing that you and Katie can laugh at these ignorant gits! I suppose that beats letting them stress you out, but it is not something you should have to experience. White or not, raised here or not, everyone has a right to their religious beliefs and way of life.

That is very true tizzy I suppose we are used to it now and its part of life I get stared at every day and comments made by people who don't understand but its ignorant people like that I feel sorry for really!!!

I'm the only one in the village so I know people will stare at me I don't mind that... The comments affect me at times but often there's not point yelling back at ignorant people. Love it when I get called a terrorist I say back well if I'm so deadly and dangerous why are you shouting at me in the street??

tizzy51 said:

Very true tizzy I would never persecute anyone for their color or belief so it baffles me when people do it to me. Like to say after 4 yrs I'm used to it now x

I have literally got my mouth hanging open at the things you have to put up with!!! That is very wrong!!!! What is wrong with people!!! e have all this crap in the world cos of narrow minded asses like them... im speechless its not something you should have to even get used to it actually makes me feel sick that i live in a world with people like that =/ You must both be very strong to cope with that but atleast they are a minority luckily we are all not so ignorant and brainless!!!

Back