aysha's battle

LeaE said:
Hey sweetie just checking in again x u seem to be back on track and on yr way I'm sure u will get there x good luck for weigh in x

Heya hun oh deffo, I am clearly on a mission now am hitting ss hard and not stopping till I am at goal! U are doing fab hun I do check in on u every day, saw the pics this morning and u can deffo tell a difference Oooh and love the new hair ;)

It's 10.40 and me and my son are still in bed lol haven't done this in a long time, he is off school today as polling day and we don't have anything to do till 3pm so are going to have a chill out, had my bar in bed at 10 and a big bottle of water next to me, will get up in a bit and veg downstairs hehe!

Ahh how lovely! Wish I was still in bed watching tv and slurping away :)

Great day today diet wise, feeling fab, wi not till Tuesday now as cdc kids have chickenpox, don't mind really I have enough products till then! Just having a hot choc tetra and my last ltr of water then bed!!

Bummer that you have to wait a little longer for weigh in...but on the other hand, you'll have lost even more! :) Glad to hear you've been having a good day! I just finished a chocolate shake and have 1/2 litre of water to go. But I'm also really really cold - watching TV and shivering like crazy. Brrrr!

I am freezing too tizzy did u have shake hot? That woulda warmed u up? I am gonna finish my water in bed as like u am cold and shattered lol! How are u?

I'm cold and grumpy. Detailed why earlier in my diary. Just want a break from social events dealing with food, yet feel churlish when I refuse invites or suggest that I can join but just for tea and I'll bring my own stuff to eat (ie bar). Coupled with the fact that I'm going to be on this for the next 2.5 months so it seems like there's no end in sight. Things will be better tomorrow, I'm sure.

Have a good night!

tizzy51 said:
I'm cold and grumpy. Detailed why earlier in my diary. Just want a break from social events dealing with food, yet feel churlish when I refuse invites or suggest that I can join but just for tea and I'll bring my own stuff to eat (ie bar). Coupled with the fact that I'm going to be on this for the next 2.5 months so it seems like there's no end in sight. Things will be better tomorrow, I'm sure.

Have a good night!

There is an end in sight I have about 3 months to go and I cannot wait, but really people should understand and u can go to social events like u said just take your own products! I have stopped all social events and just do cinema instead! Do a chart to count down the days, I have done that and it is soooooo helping hun and it makes me see the light at the end of the tunnel, keep smiling and be positive!!!

Busy day today and off to hospital with my son to see a consultant about having some of his teeth out, he is only 6 bless him, we have completely changed his diet too because of this and because I worry he could end up like me, all I need to work on now is hubby lol few hair cuts to do before hospital though and then a chilling evening, feeling fab but my tummy can't stop rumbling this morning so will gulp that water and have a bar in a bit! Have a great day all!

Hah I love your count down chart! Makes me feel less insane that I do similar with my diary, I look at the months/days till next weigh in and when I should reach my goal. Helps keep me going!

Hope everything goes well for your lil one at the hosp x

Krissykat said:
Hah I love your count down chart! Makes me feel less insane that I do similar with my diary, I look at the months/days till next weigh in and when I should reach my goal. Helps keep me going!

Hope everything goes well for your lil one at the hosp x

Thankyou hun x doing the chart is fab like u said it keeps me sane knowing the end is near!

I do often count the weeks lol, glad I'm not the only one haha

Hey sugar and thank u for keeping an eye on me x guess what I bought some size 18 jeans from primark whoooooop lol x glad to see yr doing fine now 3 months to go I'm so jel x

LeaE said:
Hey sugar and thank u for keeping an eye on me x guess what I bought some size 18 jeans from primark whoooooop lol x glad to see yr doing fine now 3 months to go I'm so jel x

Yey well done hunni u must feel great, I can't wait to be able to shop in primarni I am still in a size 20-22!

ayshaahmad said:
Yey well done hunni u must feel great, I can't wait to be able to shop in primarni I am still in a size 20-22!

It's bloody crazy that as u weigh so much less than me but u will be there soon x I was thinking bout this and I think it's because I have really fat legs ! Well fat everywhere tbh I carry my weight everywhere which is crap as I would never wear shorts where everyone else can ! My biddy shape is weird isn't it x well though I would tell u about my jeans not to show off but as I see u as the one who has prob been the most supportive about clothes size lol xxxxxx how u getting on ?

LeaE said:
It's bloody crazy that as u weigh so much less than me but u will be there soon x I was thinking bout this and I think it's because I have really fat legs ! Well fat everywhere tbh I carry my weight everywhere which is crap as I would never wear shorts where everyone else can ! My biddy shape is weird isn't it x well though I would tell u about my jeans not to show off but as I see u as the one who has prob been the most supportive about clothes size lol xxxxxx how u getting on ?

How tall are u hun? I am only 5.3 so a shortie and all my weight is in my middle so it affects the size of my clothes big style although I did have a big sort out this morning and am in my size 20 trousers very comfortably lol so just had a morning of hemming them all up :) blimey didn't think u were showing off at all I think its fab and u should be shouting it from he rooftops :)

I'm 5'5 and a bit xxxx well done u miss on size drop x so pleased for u xxx

Ooh that 2 and a bit makes a huge difference lol xx

Back