aysha's battle

LeaE said:
Well done missy yr doing fab getting back on it x x sending love and luck xxxxxxxxx

Thanx chick I feel like my head it back in gear now! Love back at ya xx

When's yr next wi ? Sounds daft but I'm quite excited for u spesh seen as u have come so far x

LeaE said:
When's yr next wi ? Sounds daft but I'm quite excited for u spesh seen as u have come so far x

Ahh thankyou hunni I always get excited lol its on Friday so few days to wait yet!! How's u?

I'm ok still plodding on as per cxxxxxx whooooo Friday won't be long x x can't wait x I need updating the min u know x

LeaE said:
I'm ok still plodding on as per cxxxxxx whooooo Friday won't be long x x can't wait x I need updating the min u know x

Will put it at as soon as I know xxx
Grr my son has woken up with an awfull rash so off to docs today I think, given him piriton to see if helps but not sure what it is! U are doing great hun keep going!

I dreamt I ate chocolate gatue last night woke up thinking I had lol

ayshaahmad said:
I dreamt I ate chocolate gatue last night woke up thinking I had lol

I have dreams like that all the time really upsets me lol

Was really wierd as not had dreams like that in ages lol!

Cinema trip done and resisted sweets and McDonald's and now home for a hot choc tetra!!!

That dreams a little bit funny though isn't it I just giggled to myself at the thought x well on a plus note if it felt real u have just had the pleasure of eating it but without the risk of weight gain x may be the answer to my prayers xxxxxx well done on the cinema and McDs trip x well done u x

2lb off so still not in those bloody 14s but I will be next week Totm and mega bloated so can't moan really!!!

Hey i have been trying to get on here all day to find out how your wi went ha ha ha ha and yay 2lbs off!!! Next week you will be seeing those 14's wooo hooo totm would of defo had an impact so next week is gona be gooood i think im gona have a very unimpressive wi the scales do nt seem to be moving but i think in 2 weeks il be in those 13's finally i have a time limit now need to be at goal by mid september so 3 months to lose 3.5 stone would be great if i got t goal sooner so i have no room for blips or beaks now =D Hope you have a fab weekend anything exciting planned for it? xx

Yolande said:
Hey i have been trying to get on here all day to find out how your wi went ha ha ha ha and yay 2lbs off!!! Next week you will be seeing those 14's wooo hooo totm would of defo had an impact so next week is gona be gooood i think im gona have a very unimpressive wi the scales do nt seem to be moving but i think in 2 weeks il be in those 13's finally i have a time limit now need to be at goal by mid september so 3 months to lose 3.5 stone would be great if i got t goal sooner so i have no room for blips or beaks now =D Hope you have a fab weekend anything exciting planned for it? xx

Ahh bless u thanx hun, that is achievable I want to loose 3 stone by end of august so we are both on a mission lol, not much going on at the weekend as son has parties and we need to start getting ready for him going back to school Monday whig means spellings and reading lol joys of motherhood! How's about u? How's ya ribs?

Well i have the weekend off now thank goodness and my doc gave me very strong painkillers to take they will make me feel very drowsy he said so my plans for the weekend is bed..water..pj's and dvds im so tired so its perfect for me ha ha ha =) Ah its actually great we have like almost the same amount of weight to lose and in the same time so im very happy knowing we are in ths together till the end and we will be posting those before and after pics =D

Yolande said:
Well i have the weekend off now thank goodness and my doc gave me very strong painkillers to take they will make me feel very drowsy he said so my plans for the weekend is bed..water..pj's and dvds im so tired so its perfect for me ha ha ha =) Ah its actually great we have like almost the same amount of weight to lose and in the same time so im very happy knowing we are in ths together till the end and we will be posting those before and after pics =D

Deffo hun we will both do it!!! Ahh that sounds like a perfect weekend to me, as long as u not in pain!

Bloody couldn't load yr diary and been trying to log into it for hours x whoop well done love that's like 4 blocks of lard and when u hold that it's loads well done u and the 14s are but a sniff away well done love xxxxx

Am happy its still a loss so onwards and downwards, thanx Lea! Xxx

Well what a shitty night finally fell asleep at 1.30 and my son wakes me up at 3am itching, I have no idea why he is suddenly scratching as rash has gone down from his allergic reaction but now this happens, he has been in tears, and I am just so tired I will need all my strenght to get through today, hubby wants cakes from the bakers and by god I need to stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Am happy its still a loss so onwards and downwards, thanx Lea! Xxx

Well what a shitty night finally fell asleep at 1.30 and my son wakes me up at 3am itching, I have no idea why he is suddenly scratching as rash has gone down from his allergic reaction but now this happens, he has been in tears, and I am just so tired I will need all my strenght to get through today, hubby wants cakes from the bakers and by god I need to stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooohhhhh that's a harsh thing to ask for but ....... Yr a strong lady so I know u will not cave x I want them 14s for u as much as u do so buns and cream ...... No no no

LeaE said:
Ooohhhhh that's a harsh thing to ask for but ....... Yr a strong lady so I know u will not cave x I want them 14s for u as much as u do so buns and cream ...... No no no

I survived just got in, and standing in the Que staring at the cakes I wasn't even tempted, if I wasn't so tired I probably would have been lol!

Ok so just had 2nd shake am surprised I lasted till this time to be honest, may result in chicken later or a boiled egg!

Well done on your loss sis :) InshaAllah you will be in those 14s next week xx

Back